34.

Y/N

I was up trying to call Johnny but he wasn't answering i then seen a text from Kevin telling me to turn on the news. I immediately turned on the news seeing A missile and Johnny flying away from it. I looked at the TV in disbelief as My phone started ringing. I immediately answered it not knowing who it was.

"Hello?" I questioned as I then seen Johnny fly into a garbage barge and the missile blowing the whole thing up. The news coverage immediately crashed once the garage barge blew up. My mouth then fell as I continued to look at the TV in disbelief. "Now Johnny can stay off your back" I heard someone say through the phone. "W-who are you?" I questioned as tears started to come from my eyes.

The person then hung up as I continued watching The news I didn't even know what to do. Who's to say he even died?! I thought to myself seeing the news play the recap of Johnny flying into the garage barge as it blew up. I grabbed my remote turning the TV off as I started crying to myself.

About ten minutes later I started hearing fire truck sirens along with police sirens and ambulance sirens. I peeked out my window seeing hella people blocks away gathered as officers were barricading the crowds I didn't know exactly what was going on but I knew I would find my answers there.

I hurried getting dressed into something quick and comfortable

then snatched my bonnet off throwing my hair in a quick bun. I threw on a pair of Ugg's and ran out my apartment. I just wanted everyone to be Okay. I ran down the block and soon made it to the crowd of people. I started pushing my way through the loud crowd soon making it to the front as guards were pushing people back.

I then seen Johnny kiss bens head as my eyes grew at the sight of him.

"Johnny!" I yelled "miss back up" I heard an officer say but I ignored him trying to get passed him hearing the crowd continued to be loud

"Johnny!" I yelled "miss back up" I heard an officer say but I ignored him trying to get passed him hearing the crowd continued to be loud. "Johnny!" I shouted "ma'am" the officer said holding me back "that's my boyfriend" I argued trying to push pass him but the officer picked me up. "Stop!" I started off trying to get out of his arms. "JOHNATHAN!" I yelled louder as Johnny then looked over in my direction.