15.

Y/N

My nails were now finished as Amya, Kevin and I were joking around. "Let me see your dress you made for yourself for the fashion show" Amya said as I went in my room getting the white zip up dress bag that was hanging behind my room door hearing someone at the door. "Someone go get the door!" I yelled. I then walked out the room unzipping the dress bag smiling big showing them the dress.

"That's nice" I heard Johnny say as I looked up immediately and he looked at it. "That's better than the first one You had" he complimented as I just faintly smiled. I went back in my room zipping up the dress bag and hanging it back where it was.

I went back into the living room as I heard Kevin and Amya talking to Johnny and I just quietly sat on the couch on my phone. "We want to know if you want to go on this trip with us we're planning" Kevin brought up as I looked at him immediately. "We're trying to go somewhere warm and I thought you would like to go with us plus Y/N told us your birthday just passed." Amya explained as I just sighed.

"You're going out of town?" Johnny asked me As I just nodded my head. "It was supposed to be a girls trip" I reminded Amya and Kevin. "And I'm sure he's supposed to be staying put somewhere" I hinted as he raised a brow and smirked. "Nah and pass up on a free vacation?" He questioned.

"I thought you were done?" I questioned "I didn't necessarily say that and I am but it's a free vacation" He said as I sighed. "Am I the only guy showing up?" Johnny asked. "I'm sure we'll find someone" Amya said. "Reed and Sue should come" Kevin brought up. "They shouldn't" Johnny said as I just looked at him and giggled. "Why not?" I asked with a smirk "because I'm out there to have fun" he said "so they should go?" I questioned as he just looked at me and I smiled.

He then rolled his eyes as I just smiled shooting Sue a text

He then rolled his eyes as I just smiled shooting Sue a text. "We're going to leave you two now" Kevin said grabbing Amya's arm as I walked them out and closed the door behind them. I locked the door and went over to the edible arrangement grabbing some macaroons and some chocolate covered strawberries.

"Where we going anyway?" I heard Johnny ask "Amya, Kevin and I are thinking about Mexico if you can't go that's perfectly fine" I said as he just smirked "oh I'm going" he assured. "Don't make this trip about you technically it was a trip for me to get a breather and away from you" I brought up going to sit on the couch.

"Trust me I will not interrupt your time, I'm going to find me a girl friend" he stated as I couldn't help but laugh. "What's funny?" He asked. "You with a girlfriend that's funny" I said as he chuckled. "Why is that funny?" He questioned. "Because when's the last time you actually had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"High school" he stated "exactly and you jump from girl to girl at the drop of a hat" I said making him chuckle. "Sounds like you're jealous" he brought up as I just scoffed continued to eat my fruit and macaroons. "How do you wipe your ass with those nails?" He asked. "The same way I finger my girlfriend with them, it's a technique" I smartly said continuing to eat.