14.

Johnny

I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge getting ready to watch the Knicks play as I seen Y/N walk in with a bag in her hand. I just looked at her as she greeted everyone.

She then turned and smiled at me giving off a small wave as I just nodded my head towards her going to sit on the couch

She then turned and smiled at me giving off a small wave as I just nodded my head towards her going to sit on the couch. "These are the suits you guys needed and the material you needed it in" I overheard her say to sue. "You alright?" Sue asked Y/N. "Yeah I'm just tired" Y/N admitted.

"Can I see everything that You was excited about this morning?" Sue asked as I looked back at them seeing Y/N pull her phone out as I turned back to look at the TV. "Aww That's So sweet" I heard Sue say "right and I called the places to see who sent it" Y/N started off "so who sent it?" Sue asked excitedly. "I don't know they told me the person wanted to stay anonymous" Y/N said as I just smirked to myself.

"Johnny look what Y/N got" I heard Sue say as I didn't turn around "Don't care the Knicks is playing" I simply said. "They're losing tonight anyway" I heard Y/N smartly say as I chuckled. "I'll see you later Sue" Y/N said. "Bye" I dryly said as Y/N just ignored me walking out. Sue waited a minute before she said anything.

"Johnny are you pranking Y/N? did you have anything to do with the Gifts She received today?" Sue asked. "Nope, it's not a prank" I simply said looking at the TV as I seen Sue walk into the Living room then looked at me. "Wait you got her those things?" She questioned. "Yup" I simply said continuing to look at the TV. "That's not even like you" Sue said as I chuckled "you have no idea" I simply said.

"So you do like her?" She asked as I just nodded looking at the TV. "Yup" I simply said as Sue took the remote and turned the tv off. "Really Sue?!" I asked. "Why don't you just tell her the gifts are from you?" She asked "for what?" I questioned "because she's sitting around wondering who it could be" Sue stated.

"If I tell her she's Not going to believe me anyway" I simply said with a shrug. "How do you know that though?!" Sue questioned. "Y/N doesn't believe me nor does she trust Me she said so herself last night. So I bought her flowers and I'm moving on" I simply explained taking a swig off my water.

"it's been eight years and you still don't know what she wants" Sue simply said shaking her head and walking off. "Y/N doesn't even know what she wants Sue!" I stated looking back at her. "She knows exactly what she wants, you just won't give it to her Johnny" she said. "She won't allow me too" I argued. "All the women you mess with on the daily basis and you just think Y/N's just supposed to just fall into your lap?!" Sue asked as I just chuckled.

"If you want her then seriously get yourself together, she's a good woman and you're going to miss out on her" Sue simply said "she's been doing this for eight years though" I brought up "forget it" Sue stated walking out as I just turned the TV back on. I was sitting on the couch trying to watch the game but my mind kept drifting else where.