35.

Y/N

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sat up and seen an empty spot next to me. I then got up placing back on my crop top along with my black lace underwear. I went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face then I walked out of the room into the living room seeing Johnny shirtless and making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said as he turned to look at me "morning" he said going back to making bacon on the skillet. I walked fully into the kitchen watching him. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as I smiled and stretched some as he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Good" I said  as he chuckled "I bet you did" he teasingly said before placing his lips on mine.

I wrapped an arm around his neck feeling him kiss my neck. He pulled away from my neck holding my waist and looked down at me."Tonight they're having a little thank you party for the fantastic four, you should go" he explained.

"It's on a boat" He added as I smiled some "I have to see-" I started off "mmmmm I think you should go" He brought up "yeah but I got some work to do" I brought up "Like what?" He questioned. "Like finalizing my lingerie designs, finding models for the lingeries" I started off "why don't you be the model?" He asked as I giggled some "you see this little thing I got going on? No" I said looking at my thighs and stomach.

"First off you don't even have a stomach" he started off "but it's not really flat it got a little umph to it" I said as he just chuckled "your body is perfect the way it is" he says looking at me as i faintly smiled. "But the designs I have I don't think would look good on me." I explained.

"Let me see them" he said as I started showing him the sketches of it off my phone. "That's hot" he started off grabbing my phone then looked down at me. "That'll look good on you" He said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "So I'll see you tonight" He said before handing me my plate. I just smiled some before taking the plate from him.

"Yesterday night that was victor who was on the phone with you" he informed "why do you say that?" I questioned "Because victor is doom" He informed as I looked at him. "Are you serious?!" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah but you don't have to worry about him, he's gone" he informed as I nodded.

"I did like the company here" he hinted as I giggled "in your dreams" I playfully said eating a piece of my toast.We finished eating and soon after that I took a shower got dressed and was on my way back home. I chilled the rest of the day at my place before starting to get ready to go to b the party. I didn't know exactly what to wear so I picked out a nice green dress that looked beautiful against my dark skin tone.

After my shower I brushed my teeth then started doing my make up along with curling my hair. I was finally done then proceeded to get dressed.

 I was finally done then proceeded to get dressed