39.

Y/N

A couple of days later and still no information on how i got Johnny's powers but a machine for me to get rid of it was ready to go in there morning. It was eleven thirty at night and I was just getting out of the shower throwing on one of Johnny's overnight shirts.

Johnny was laying on the bed as Cinderella was up for us to watch. "Johnny you know damn well you don't want to watch Cinderella" I started off. "You want to watch the little mermaid?" He questioned as I smiled "actually I want to watch Mulan" I said as he changed it to the cartoon and I turned the light out before climbing in the bed next to him.

Johnny pressed play placing his arm around me and j draped my arm over his torso and rested my head on his chest. I felt him rub my butt softly as I just smiled looking at the TV. I kissed his jaw softly as he moved his face so I could kiss his lips. I pecked his lips softly "this is all I wanted with you" Johnny said.

"What do you mean?" I asked "I went through all those years of chasing you so I could do this with you" he stated as I giggled some "what cuddle?" I questioned. "Yeah" He stated "Johnny we've cuddled before" I brought up "when?!" He asked. "Like last year we were at a party and I didn't know anybody but you" I brought up. "That wasn't cuddling i just had my arm around you while you argued with me about having my arm around you" he explained as we shared a small laugh.

"It was still cuddling and besides I didn't know you even cuddled" I said as he smiled some.

"Yeah had you just talked to me and not argued with me" he stated off "hold up because a lot of arguments you started up" I interrupted

"Yeah had you just talked to me and not argued with me" he stated off "hold up because a lot of arguments you started up" I interrupted. "When have I ever started an argument?!" He asked.

"You called me a fucking troll because I was short trying to be funny in front of your friends" I said. "And what you say after that?" He asked. "That you was a dick head and all your friends were your bitches" I said nonchalantly making him laugh. "Did I lie though?" I questioned. "There is no reason you are that small and you have such a reckless mouth" He said in a chuckle.

"Because I know how to back it up" I simply said as he made a noise "Hmph" I heard Johnny say as I looked up at him. "You always want to challenge someone" I said rolling my eyes as he chuckled and I picked up my phone going on Instagram seeing my sister posted my nephew and I just smiled. "He's so adorable" Johnny stated as I agreed.

"Right, I want a little chunky baby so they can be mommy's little chunky butt" I said smiling at the picture. "You want a baby?" I heard Johnny softly ask as he looked at me. "Yeah. Maybe when I'm like engaged or married or something later on I guess" I explained. "Do you want a baby?" I asked looking at the movie.

"Yeah eventually. I would want to settle down with someone who's worth it" he admitted. "What? Not Johnny Storm" I teased making him chuckle. "I don't want to be alone" he expressed making me let out a small laugh. "I feel like you want to get pregnant by me" Johnny started off as I was about to interrupt him. "Which is an honor because I would like to get you pregnant" he explained a I just pinched the bridge of my nose laughing to myself as he chuckled.
"I'm serious. Do you know how fucking happy I would be getting my high school crush pregnant years later?" He asked.

"Oh so you're going to be big stepper at our high school reunion?" I questioned as he smiled big and looked over at me making me giggle. "I'm happy you're happy about this but it's fuck them kids for a while" I admitted as he chuckled. "Would you marry me?" Johnny asked as I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I questioned "like if we were older and if I wanted to propose what would you do?" He asked. "Is this out of curiosity?" I questioned.

"Y/N just answer the question" he stated as I let out a small laugh. "Yeah. You my boo I have fun with you" I admitted as he just chuckled and kissed my head. "I just wouldn't want you being the human torch get in the way of any of that" I admitted. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Meaning I don't want to get engaged to you and something happens to you or me being pregnant and something happens" I explained.

"Which I've been thinking about that ever since That night I thought you died."I brought up. "I'm okay though" he assured. "Yeah" I said snuggling my head back into his chest. "But you don't want to get married and bring a baby into that?" Johnny questioned as I just nodded.

"Well we don't know what the future holds for us who's to say the fantastic four would even be a thing in the next three years" Johnny started off "with Reed proposing to Sue and Ben and Alicia there's no telling what the team is going to look like" Johnny said. "Yeah but if the team is still together What do we do?" I asked as I looked at her.

"If it comes down to that and if you want to stay on the team I say stay" I said. "What about you?" Johnny questioned. "I'll be alright knowing that you're okay and happy" I expressed with a small smile. "We'll figure it out" He said before kissing my head making me faintly smile.

I sat up with my chin on his chest looking at him as he chuckled "what?" He asked. "What?" He asked as I poked my lips out as we were about to kiss but then we heard faint moans. Johnny and I looked at each other "if it isn't us who is it?" Johnny asked standing up. "Alright when you become traumatized I don't want to hear it" I warned as he went out and soon quickly came back in. "I think I'm going to need therapy" he stated making me laugh.

"It was Reed and Sue" I said as he instantly nodded then shook his head. "How can he-" he started off as he made a gag noise. "Your sister is very pretty first off and two I know she thinks the same thing of you and I" I explained. "But it's Sue" he said disgusted. "She probably rocks his world" I teased as Johnny just straight faced me. "Kiss my ass" he simply said "kiss mine first don't be mad you can't get your dick wet" I teased as he came over and hit me with a pillow "says who?" He asked before grabbing my ankles and dragging my body towards his.

Johnny climbed on top of me as I giggled and he kissed my lips. "When all of this is cleared tomorrow you are all mine" he said in between kissing my neck as I just cheesed.
"And I think we should leave ASAP after it's done because of what I just heard" he expressed making me let out a laugh.