27.

Johnny

I was sleep as I felt the sun beam in my face through the window. I then heard Y/N softly moan before placing an arm over my body. I looked at her as she continued to sleep away. I just looked at her as she moved a little more continuing to sleep. I just smirked at her then moved from beside her. I went under the covers motioning her to let on her back which was easier then expected. I separated her legs some before placing my tongue on her clit.

I slowly swirled my tongue around her clit as she moved her legs some but I continued with swirling my tongue around. I started flicking my tongue causing her to faintly moan. She was nicely warm and wet. I spread her lips apart going deeper as she immediately placed her hand on the back of me head. "Johnny?!" She asked shocked pulling the covers from off of me.

I pulled my lips from her smiling "good morning" I said before going back to sucking on her clit. I just watched as her eyes rolled back and she pushed my head deeper. "Fuck my legs already hurt" She let out as I chuckled beginning to slip a finger in. "You didn't say good morning back" I said thrusting my fingers in and out of her moaning slightly loud. She tried to close her legs but I held them open adding another finger in beginning to curl my fingers with every thrust.

"Oh my G-" she started off and sat up some watching me with a smile that quickly turned into her mouth slightly opening and her head leaning back some. "Say good morning" I said against her lips as I went back to flicking my tongue and fingering her. "Fuck Johnny!" She moaned as her body started becoming uneven. She tried to close her legs again but she couldn't sue to me holding it open with my other hand.

"Fuckkkk" She whimpered grinding against my tongue. "I'm not stopping til you say good morning" I informed fingering her faster as she placed her hand on my head trying to push me away but I didn't budge. I flicked my tongue at a fast pace continuing to finger her faster. Good morning daddy!" She cried out as I felt her release on my fingers.

I smirked pulling out and placing my fingers that was coated in her juices in her mouth as she eyes me sucking her juices off of my fingers. We shared a smirk as she pulled away making a little popping noise. There was then a loud knock at the door and someone repeatedly pressing the doorbell.
Y/N looked at her phone on the night stand as she seen her phone ringing she immediately grabbed it and answered it as I just kissed her shoulder. "Hey" She said "no I just got up" She said as I sucked on her neck. "Okay" She said before hanging up and pushing me off of her.

She hurried and stood up "put some clothes on" she said throwing my clothes that was on the floor at me as I chuckled watching her walk. "What's funny?" She asked "why are you walking like that?" I questioned "my legs hurt no thanks to you" She said as I chuckled getting out the bed. "As I recall you told me to shut up and fuck you" I brought up placing on my pants. "Johnny you literally fucked me off the bed" She stated. "But did I disappoint?" I questioned.

"Get some clothes and get in the guest shower" she instructed as she threw on a robe running to the front door. "Go in the other room" She whispered. "Okay I'm going!" I semi whispered. She placed her hair into a quick bun then opened the door as I walked into the guest room.

I got into the shower starting to get ready about 30 minutes later I got out with the towel wrapped around my torso. I looked at my clothes laid out in the bed and realized I didn't have any underwear. "Shit" I said to myself. Along with me leaving my underwear in there I also left my phone. I peeked out seeing Amya and Kevin in the living room talking and watching TV. I hurried up and ran straight across to Y/N's room hoping they didn't see me.

I hurried and closed the door behind me as Y/N was in the mirror combing out her curls some then looked back at me as I just looked at her.

"What you doing?" She asked in a whisper. "I forgot to take out my underwear" I whispered back. "Hurry up" she whispered back coming out the bathroom with her make up done and the rental house complimentary robe on. "You look good" I complimented. "Thank you, you got to go" she said walking me towards her room door. "I thought you were going to tell them?" I asked in a whisper "no we said we were going to keep it between us and tell sue when we got back" she explained.

"Are you going to tell your parents?" I questioned "eventually" she said "what do you mean by eventually?!" I asked "keep it down" she said covering my mouth some.
"I'll tell them when your 90 day trial is up" she said as I looked at her. "The hell you mean by that?" I questioned "meaning in three months I'll tell her, I want to see how this works before telling anyone" she expressed. "Whatever" I simply said. "Johnny don't be like that" she expressed.

"No" I simply said before opening the door and sneaking back to the other room. I understood where she was coming from as far as the media but her parents not knowing?! Or Amya and Kevin not knowing?! She barely even wanted to tell sue but sue is her best friend so she's going to tell her.

I walked out the room going into the living room greeting Amya and Kevin. They smiled then greeted me back. Y/N then came out the room dressed

as Amy's and Kevin turned their heads looking at Y/N

as Amy's and Kevin turned their heads looking at Y/N. "Oooo" Kevin stated as him and Amya got up going towards Y/N. "You look good" Anya expressed. "You wearing that?" I questioned as they all looked at me. "Yeah" She stated "hmph" I simply said to myself. "She got to get laid sometime while we're out here" Kevin stated as I just chuckled to myself.

"Aight Let's go" I simply said as I felt Y/N look at me. I walked out the door as they followed. After our eventful day of just shopping around, eating and enjoying the heat Y/N and I finally went back to our vacation home. We've been ignoring each other all day and I'm sure we wasn't going to stop.

She went into the room as I was about to follow her into the room to get my bag but she closed the door in my face as I just chuckled to myself. She finally opened it as she walked out dressed in a bikini. It was like 10 at night and she was about to go to the beach? "Where are you going?" I questioned. "Oh now you want to talk to me" She simply said walking into the kitchen. "You don't need to be out there this late" I brought up. "I'm going to the pool and even if I was going to the beach, it's private anyway" She smartly said as I looked at her getting a cup and pouring alcohol into it along with some juice.

"Whatever" I simply said "you're always mad about something." She simply said about to go off in the back to get in the pool. "Because you won't tell your parents about us is pretty valid" I said as she looked at me. "You want me to tell them right now?!" She argued "no I want you to want to tell them" I argued back "why are you even upset about it?!" She asked "because you waiting months to tell your mother and everyone else like your embarrassed or something." I explained.

"No ones embarrassed sometimes not everyone needs to be in your relationship" She expressed as I chuckled "had you got into a relationship with the men you went on dates with you would've told everyone in a heartbeat" I brought up. "Johnny what are you talking about?" She questioned "every guy that's asked you on a date and you went everyone knows when I take you out on a date and ask you to be my girlfriend it's a secret" I explained loudly.

"This is so petty. I became your girlfriend twenty four hours ago What you want me to do scream to all of Mexico you're my boyfriend?!" She questioned. "You know exactly what the hell I mean Y/N." I said. "I don't and You're actually starting to piss me off all I said was wait three months" She said aggravated.

"If you can't see the problem then I can't help you" I simply said with a shrug. "What problem?!" She asked confused. "You keep moving the finish line for me and I'm sick of your shit." I argued. "How am I moving the finish line?" She questioned. "I'm finally dating you and you don't want to tell anybody. Do you not see what the hell you are doing?!" I questioned semi loudly as she just stood there.

"Then don't date me" She simply said with a small shrug walking away.