13.

Y/N

I heard my alarm go off as I just turned it off and placed my covers over my head going back to sleep. I woke up around ten going to take a shower and do the rest of my hygiene routine along with my hair and makeup. Once I was finished I started getting dressed thinking about how everything played out last night. In the midst of getting dressed  I just sat in the bed and sighed placing my face in my hands.

I finally finished getting ready grabbing my purse

Along with my keys and phone heading out there door but immediately stopped seeing a bouquet of Roses on the ground in front off my door

Along with my keys and phone heading out there door but immediately stopped seeing a bouquet of Roses on the ground in front off my door. I looked down the hallway of the condo building not seeing anybody. I picked them up then brought the roses in the house. I looked for a card but I didn't see one, I then just sat it on the island and headed out to my job.

I parked my car and got out as I walked in being greeted by my receptionists. "Morning ladies" I said in a sweet tone My assistant Kevin came up to me smiling as I faintly smiled. "What's up?" I asked him "no what's up with you?" He questioned "what do you mean?" I asked in a giggle. "You're late and there's flowers on your desk" He said as I looked at him shocked. "Flowers?" I questioned "yes and not the cheap kind either" He said as I was confused.

We went in the elevator "the date must've been nice If you're coming in late and coming to work to see roses on your desk" Kevin stated as I just laughed "the shit was actually terrible." I admitted. "Wait what?" He asked "Yup Im actually filing a police report" I simply said making his mouth open. "What happened?" Kevin questioned shocked.

"I'll tell you when we get in the office" I said before we walked out the elevator and walked to the end of the hall where my office was. I opened one of the doors to the double door office then walked in seeing a box of Roses on my desk. "Kev Do you know who dropped these off?" I asked.

"Some deliver guy, do you want me to get the information so you can call?" He asked as I looked at the Roses and smiled

"Some deliver guy, do you want me to get the information so you can call?" He asked as I looked at the Roses and smiled. "Yes please?" I asked before sniffing the Roses and smiling. Kevin walked out as I called Sue.