22.

Johnny

I knocked on Y/N's door as she soon opened it and smiled at me. Her hair was in curls and she had a little make up , nothing over the top but still she looked good.

"Hey" I said as she smiled "hey" she said locking her door behind her

"Hey" I said as she smiled "hey" she said locking her door behind her. "so where are we going?" She asked as I chuckled. "Out" I simply said "out where?" She questioned "on a date" I said as she just looked over at me making me chuckle. "No I'm just playing. Just be surprised" I said making her smile.

"But what if I don't like it?" She asked as I just looked over at her. "You will" I assured opening my car door for her to get in as she got in and I closed the door. I then got into the drivers seat starting the car. "I didn't know if you wanted anymore roses so I didn't get you any" I admitted. "Oh no. points taking off from the date" She said making me chuckle which made her smile.

"That's fine I got some yesterday" She assured making me smile. We continued to talk but it was mostly Y/N trying to get me to tell her where we were going on our date. I pulled into the parking lot of Dave and Busters as she immediately smiled making me chuckle. "I haven't been here since high school" She admitted as I got out the car and realized Y/N was getting out the car.

I immediately sat her back in the car and closed her door back making her laugh. I opened her door as she got out the car and smiled. "Thank you" she thanked. "Yeah you touch that door and I'm taking you back home" I threatened making her giggle. "What a gentleman" she said sarcastically as I chuckled opening the entrance door for her.

"You want to eat first or play games?" I questioned. "We can play until there's a seat available" She suggested. I bought our cards and went over to the restaurant part reserving us for the next available table. Y/N was on her phone and I could tell it was work related because she was on her email.
"Nope" I said taking her phone away.

"It was just one email" She started "no because then it'll turn into two and three and this is supposed to be fun" I said placing her phone in my pocket. "They have basketball connect four" She brought up "you had me at basketball" I said as she smiled. We went over to it swiping both our cards.

"Let's make a beer every game" I suggested making her giggle "you are so competitive for no reason" she said as I chuckled making her smile. "If I win I treat you out to dinner and if you win then you just pay for dinner" She said. "You're not paying" I stated as she grabbed a red basketball. "Watch me" she said then shot her shot as I grabbed a yellow ball blocking her.

We shot a couple of more times and she ended up winning. "Dinners on me" she simply said as I smirked "alright" I said "I don't like that look, what are you up to?" She asked. "Nothing" I lied. We went to the regular basketball hoops.

"Let's make these bets more interesting" She suggested. "If I make every shot you're coming home with me" I said "you seem so confident" she said as I grabbed a basketball. "Because you are coming home with me" I stated shooting my first shot making it. I then shot my second and third shot making it.

The basket then started moving further back "Mmm" I heard Y/N say as I looked over at her and chuckled. I shot the ball making it once again and then I grabbed the last ball seeing the hoop move further away. "This the make it, break it shot" Y/N teased as I placed my finger over my lips.

"I'll drop you by your apartment to make a bag" I said as she just smiled. I turned back getting ready to shoot and as I shot the ball Y/N knocked it out mid air. "You are such a sore loser" I said to her as she giggled. "I'm Just playing defense" She said as I chuckled. "No you're fouling" I said taking the basketball from out her hands and shot my shot once again making it.

"Don't take none of my clothes In the morning" I said making her giggle. We were notified our table was ready so we went and sat in a booth. "Dinner on me" She reminded as I just smirked at her.

"If you say so" I simply said "have you spoke to your mother since you know this morning?" I asked as she giggled

"If you say so" I simply said "have you spoke to your mother since you know this morning?" I asked as she giggled. "Yeah She asked me what position was we in" She said as I laughed. "It's She mad at me?" I questioned. "No and she's not telling my father so you have nothing to worry about" she said in a giggled. "Oh I wasn't worried about your father, I'd have you on the phone with your father and still fuck you" I admitted as Y/N's mouth just dropped.

"Sir my father will kill you" She said in a giggle as I chuckled. "He won't it's something about men when their daughters have sex and they actually know their daughters having sex they become hurt" I started off. "Besides I knew your dad forever he loves me but he'd probably try to still kill me if he found out I was having sex with you" I admitted making her laugh.

"I'm having fun" she said making me smile "I'm glad you are because it took us a long time to get here" I said making her giggle. "I'm surprised you didn't want a fancy restaurant, a limo and a red carpet " I started off as she cut me off. "Whatever you're one to talk" She said as I chuckled. "Not all the time I want to be seen" I said making her giggle. "Yeah but most of the time you do" she added.

"That's not true I only wanted to be seen by one person and I finally got her attention" I said making her smile. "You're really annoying" She said looking at her menu smiling as I just chuckled. "What you getting?" I asked looking down at my menu. "I might get some wings and fries" She said as we noticed someone was recording Y/N and I on the low.

Y/N covered her face with her menu as I chuckled placing mine up." This is when I wish I was just a nurse" She stated making me smile. "Now we wait to be on ET and TMZ" She simply said. "Oh we made it there when we left the party last night" I informed looking up at one of the TV's as they caught a picture of Y/N holding roses in her hand walking out to the car as I walked behind her.

"Oh shit" she said placing her menu down and looking at the TV. "Johnny Storm, Former Astronaut and brother of   Susan Storm who is dating doctor victor von doom, and New York's most successful upcoming fashion stylist Y/N Y/L/N has been spotted leaving Y/N's Fashion Show after party. "Sources say that they were pretty close at the after party but one of the reporters asked Storm were the two dating and he answered "no" but the two leaving the party looks otherwise" the reporter explained as Y/N shook her head and I chuckled.

"Wait until Wendy Williams gets ahold of it" Y/N said as i nodded. "But She always has good things to say about you" I brought up "Yeah but now it's suspected I'm dating someone now" she said. "Let then think what they think. We know what we're doing" I explained making her smile as our waiter came taking our order.