41.

Pt. 2

Y/N

"Your turn" I said pulling my dress down some "I want a dare" I said. "Uh oh the good girl going bad tonight?" Johnny asked as I just giggled "just read the dare" I said making him chuckle. "It says play naked for the rest of the game" Johnny said "no it don't" I said as I leaned over and he showed me. "Why we couldn't just play uno like a regular couple?" I asked in the midst of taking my dress off "because we're not normal" Johnny said in a chuckle as I took off my dress leaving me in just my bra and no panties.

"Was you this horny?" I asked "are you not enjoying the game because i think this is the coolest game anybody could've came up with" Johnny expressed making me laugh.
I picked up a stick "dare" he simply said "just do all dares" I said as he just smiled.

"Lick Nutella off your partners nipples" I read beginning to laugh "go ahead and give me the bra"Johnny said as I unhooked my bra holding my boobs with my hands as he got up bringing a spoon and a jar of Nutella. " lay back and let the master do his job" Johnny said as I laid back. "So you just be putting Nutella on girls boobs?" I asked. "You got to ruin the moment huh?" He asked as I just smiled and he placed the spoon full of Nutella in my mouth as I smiled.

"Be quiet" he simply said as he started to lick the Nutella off my nipples as I begun to lick the Nutella off the spoon. I soon felt Johnny start to rub my clit slowly while still sucking my first nipple. "Mmmm" I squealed grabbing his wrist and taking the spoon from my lips. "You just be cheating" I said as he chuckled. "Didn't I say be quiet?" I questioned taking the spoon out of my hand and placing it back in my mouth as I giggled. He went to my other nipple licking the Nutella off slowly as I felt him slip a finger into me making me moan softly.

He thrusted his fingers in and out slowly continuing to suck my nipples as he looked up at me. My eyes rolled back as I rubbed his hand that he was using to finger me. I felt myself cum some as he pulled away and licked his fingers. "Move" I said pushing him off as he chuckled. Johnny started reading my next dare as I just bit my lip looking at him and his veins in his arms along with his hands.

"Undress me using one hand" he said as I leaned my head back and he laughed. "I'll help you" he assured as I sat on his lap starting by taking off his shirt. He didn't even help me he just pinned my hand to my thigh. Although I struggled I finally got his shirt off. "Now pants and underwear to go" he added. "Shut up" I said before standing up. "Stand up" I said as he stood up and i unbuttoned his pants using one hand then unzipped it beginning to pull down his pants in a swift motion.

I then snatched his underwear off being hit with his dick right on my forehead. "I'm going to fuck you up" I simply said. "No one told you to rip them off that fast knowing he's awake" Johnny said as I playfully rolled my eyes sanding back up and watching him step out of his pants and underwear tossing them to the side.

I then went and picked another stick up reading another dare. "Watch a porn video and act like them" I read out "oh I got you" he assured pulling his phone out. He went to a video and automatically they started fucking "wow no head?" I asked "just go in the kitchen" he said as he propped one of my legs onto the island and placed himself in me with ease as I bit my lip. "Hold it open" he instructed as I grabbed my butt holding it open and he laid my head on the island before holding onto the back of my neck.

He started thrusting in and out at a medium constant pace as I begun to moan. "Shit" I moaned out feeling him hit my spot. "Right there" I moaned out trying to sit up some but he placed his hand back on the back of my neck bringing my chest back down to the island. "God you're so wet" he moaned as I tried to grip onto the island but sadly failed.

"Fuck you're hitting my spot" I whined closing my eyes tightly. "Shit he's not even in that position no more" I heard Johnny say. I felt myself cum as Johnny pulled out and turned me around. He then picked me up in a swift motion as I wrapped my arms around me and pushed me against a wall beginning to quicken his pace from before as i winced "OH MY GOD JOHNNY! I let out as he placed kisses on my neck.

Our skins clapped as he gripped my ass and went harder as my head leaned back. "Just like that Johnathan" I cried out. He started to do slow powerful strokes as he went balls deep causing me to arch my back off the walls. I dug my nails into his making him groan "fuck, cum for me again" he said against my neck as he gave me another powerful thrust as I felt myself cream down onto him. "Oh my Gosh your dick is so good" I expressed rolling my eyes back as I felt him wrap his hand around my throat then kiss my lips sloppily.

"You want to finish playing the game?" I asked "Yeah but I don't think you can" he teasingly said pulling out as he placed me on my feet as we went back into the living room and I sat on the couch as Johnny picked up a stick reading it. "Stimulate two parts of my body at once, use your hands on one part and lips on another" he dared as I just stood up and sat him on the couch.

I placed my mouth on his tip and begun to massage his balls. I started bobbing my head looking up at him as he just smirked. I begun to take him down my throat as he moaned.
"Shit" he said moving my hair out of the way as I bobbed my head at a faster pace. "Fuck right there" he moaned. I took him all the way down my throat feeling my mouth water generating a lot of spit. He then let out a loud throat groan leaning his head back.

I moaned before taking my mouth from his dick seeing thick streams of spit connected from my mouth to his tip. I spit on his tip then took him back down my throat feeling him twitch some. I pulled him out of my mouth as I moved my hand up and down watching him cum.

"Come here" he simply said standing up as he helped me up and he picked me up running us into the room as I laughed. "What about the game?" I asked as he kissed my neck "the game did its job" he said as we shared a small laugh and he kissed my lips. "You know how we were talking the other night about a baby?" He asked in between kissing my neck and jaw as I wrapped my arm around him "yeah" I said as we shared a kiss and he looked down at me.

"Do you want to have one? Like right now?" He asked "like right now right now?!" I asked as he nodded and chuckled. "Yeah" He said excitedly as I smiled. "Well I missed a pill this morning no thanks to you, and i was planning on taking a plan b in the morning" I started off "yes or no?" He asked as we just shared a smile and he kissed my lips. "Yeah" I said in between our kiss as he immediately pinned my hands over my head continuing to kiss and suck on my neck. He slipped inside of me as he interlocked our fingers beginning to kissed my lips.

We passionately kissed as he gave slow powerful strokes. I snatched my lips from his "fuck" I moaned laying my head back and biting down on my lip in our bliss. Johnny kissed and sucked on my neck doing hard pounds as I winced. "Just like that baby" I moaned looking him in his eyes as he placed his forehead on mines staring deeply into my eyes.

I tried to remove my hands out of his grasp but couldn't "you want me to put a baby in you?" He asked looking me in my eyes as I nodded. "Yes baby" I moaned as he pecked my lips and my head fell back. "Oh my G- give me all your kids!" Moaned loudly as I felt myself clench around him. He let my hands go as wrapped them around his neck immediately.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" he let out in my ear as i placed a hand on his lower ab feeling my legs start to shake. "Shit Johnathan" I let out as my body started to shake and he sat up watching me. He rubbed my clit as I tried to close my legs but he kept them open. "Fuck" I cried out as my legs continued to shake but then I felt myself squirt. "There you go" Johnny said in my ear as my breathing was uneven and my eyes were closed shut.

"I want you to have all my children" he said placing a leg on his chest beginning to thrust into while rubbing his thumb on my clit. "I want to make you my wife" He groaned as my back arched off the bed and I placed my hand on his lower ab hearing him moan. "Fuck I'm about to cum" he let out.
"Cum in me please" I whined as he did slow strokes pounding into me each time letting out a loud groan as he came.

I bit down on my lip as he pulled out and I felt myself cum feeling my juices run down. "That was sexy" Johnny admitted out of breath as I just placed my hand on my face. "You alright?" He asked as I nodded and he placed kisses on my lips making me smile.