43.

Y/N

Johnny and I were on our way to my first doctors appointment for the baby and I was excited but also nervous at the same time because I've never been pregnant before so I don't know what to expect. Everyone's pregnancies are different so I couldn't really go based off of my sisters pregnancy.

We went through the motions of the doctors which consisted of the doctor giving me an ultrasound, telling me what I was going to experience being one to two months pregnant along with the cautions of being in my first trimester. She said I was five weeks and I could know the baby's gender around four months the earliest. The baby was probably going to be born around February, March, April the latest. My next appointment was next month in August.

We soon left the doctors office getting in the car as I just smiled. "You alright?" Johnny asked placing his seatbelt on. "Yeah, you ready to tell our family?" I questioned "yeah what's the worse that can happen with Incredible Hulk as your father finding out you're pregnant?" Johnny questioned as I laughed. "You're so extra" I said in a giggle.

"I'm serious too, does he even know we're together I know your mother and sister knows but does he?" Johnny asked. "Yeah." I simply said looking out the window. "That didn't even sound convincing" Johnny said looking between me and the road. "I did" I added. "And?" Johnny questioned. "Well he found out that night we went to the Knicks vs the Celtics game...so yeah" I said.

"How did he-" Johnny started off "um he was there.. and uh he seen us kiss" I explained. "Okay and how did he feel?" Johnny questioned. "I'm his little girl-" I started off as Johnny stopped at a red light and looked over at me. "He's pissed isn't he?" Johnny questioned as I nodded "yeah and too be honest the baby is the icing on the cake" I admitted.
"Your dad loved me when I was just your friend" Johnny brought up.

"Because you reminded him of Roger from sister, sister" I said and smiled some. "Y/N this is serious" I stated. "I am being serious my father didn't actually think we'd be together" I said as Johnny just sighed. "Well we're together and you're pregnant so there's nothing he can do" Johnny said. "He likes you Johnny he just feels like I shouldn't be with a guy and he's upset with what my career is" I admitted. "What? he wants you to be with a girl?!" He questioned as I giggled.

"No meaning my dad feels like I made dumb decisions as far as my career path. He felt I was better off being a nurse because being a nurse is a constant paycheck coming in he feels me working as a designer my pay will fluctuate and he's afraid I am just Fad and it'll go away in a couple of years" I started off.

"So now he's afraid I'm going pick the wrong guy making yet another dumb decision" I added as Johnny looked as if he was thinking about something. "And you were going to bring Sean home to them?" Johnny questioned. "No i would hear that for the rest of my life. I was just bored" I admitted.
"Never mind that" Johnny started off. "If you pick the wrong guy that falls back on you so why is he upset?" Johnny asked.

"Oh Gosh I hope we don't have a girl" I said "why? I want one" He said as I shook my head "because you have a lot to learn" I stated "enlighten me then" he said. "Yeah it might be my decision but it eventually falls back on the father because he doesn't want to see his daughter broken like that by no boy. The fathers are the first to know how guys are and their automatic reaction when their daughter brings a guy around is to protect." I explained.

"But it's vice versa with women and their sons some women take to another level it doesn't need to go too but their natural reaction is to protect. I think you'll be okay you're just over reacting" I said as he parked the car in the parking garage to his apartment. "Can I get ready here too?" I asked "yeah since you basically live here" he said sarcastically as I smiled and we got out the car.

"You'll be fine baby" I assured rubbing his lower back as he dropped an arm over my shoulders. "He doesn't have no choice but to be fine with it because I'm not going anywhere" Johnny stated as I smiled. "I know" i said.

_________

We were getting ready for dinner with my parents as I finished doing my make up which was a natural glam look. I added lashes and some lip gloss as Johnny was spraying cologne as I took down my flexi rods from my silk press fluffing them out some.

 I added lashes and some lip gloss as Johnny was spraying cologne as I took down my flexi rods from my silk press fluffing them out some

"Babe could you move any slower?" Johnny asked walking into the bathroom. "Could you be anymore annoying?" I asked popping my lipgloss as I felt him hit my butt. I then finally walked out the bathroom getting dressed.

"Awww you shaved your little struggling beard" I teased touching Johnny's face

"Awww you shaved your little struggling beard" I teased touching Johnny's face. "You got jokes" he said in a chuckle.

"But when I do grow a beard and all the ladies are on me, I don't want to hear anything" he said as I just gave him a look

"But when I do grow a beard and all the ladies are on me, I don't want to hear anything" he said as I just gave him a look. "Don't get your feelings hurt" I warned as he grabbed his keys then kissed my head. "You ready?" He asked "yeah you ready?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, you not ready?" He asked in a chuckle as we walked out his apartment.

"I just don't know how my dad is going to react" I simply said. "He'll be alright too be honest I rather have your dad pissed at me than your mother and sister" Johnny admitted as I laughed. "Why?" I questioned "Because I know for a fact you're crazy but I don't know your sister I believe can get crazy and I know for a fact your mother can too" he explained as I just laughed.

"We're not bad" I assured "last time I seen them your mother was chewing out your dad for something he did" Johnny brought up. "Most likely he did something, we don't go off on people for no reason" I expressed as he just side eyed me. "You, your different" I stated. "How?" Johnny questioned as we got in his car. "You kept on fucking with me so I went off on you a couple of times" I admitted. "Almost anytime you seen me you went off on me" Johnny said as I straight ignored him.

We finally made it to my parents house as I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. "It's going to be fine" Johnny assured. "Besides we both collectively wanted this and decided to do this so there's nothing he can do or say to change my mind" Johnny assured as I looked over at him and smiled. "Mines either" I assured as he smiled "then we're going to be good stop stressing" he said rubbing my back as my mother opened the door.