17.

Johnny

I seen Y/N walk out into the after party hand in hand with her mother as she was in a different dress from the one she was in when she was on stage giving off her thank you speech.

She had everyone crowding her and her mother trying to greet and congratulate her

She had everyone crowding her and her mother trying to greet and congratulate her. She smiled but I could tell she didn't want everyone in her face at the moment. She was always the type to try and stay away from the crowd but she attracted the crowds.

My dates that were with me ran up into the crowd with those who were crowded around Y/N. I just continued to drink my drink at the bar and watched.
"OMG it's Johnny Storm" I heard a woman say as other people started making there way towards me. "No I'm just here to support a friend" I assured as I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned seeing Y/N's mother. Her mother immediately hugged me as I smiled and hugged back sticking my tongue out at Y/N as she shook her head giggling.

Y/N's security told the crowd that was bothering
Y/N to move away. "How are you doing?" Y/N's mother asked as I just smiled. "I'm good you still look lovely as always." I said as she smiled and Y/N just rolled her eyes. "Can you have your daughter go out on a date with me?" I asked her as she laughed.

"Uh no" Y/N simply said interrupting us as her mother giggled. "It was nice seeing you Johnny" she said before walking off as I smiled. Y/N was handed a drink as I looked at her. "You look nice" I complimented as I watched her take a sip from her drink.

"Thank you" she thanked about to walk off but I grabbed her arm softly. She turned and looked at me. "You want to go da-" I started off as a guy came up and tapped her arm. "Oh my gosh Hi!" Y/N said excitedly as they hugged each other. "Johnny this is Justin, Justin this is Johnny" she introduced us as I just nodded my head. "Hey" he stated. "What are you doing here?!" She asked "I couldn't miss this" he said as Y/N just smiled up at him.

"Can I steal her from you?" He asked "no" I bluntly said as
Y/N looked at me then at the guy "I was actually talking To Johnny I'll be with you in a minute" Y/N said with a warm smile as he chuckled. "No rush" he assured. "And you look beautiful as always tonight" he said leaning down and planting a kiss on her cheek as I just looked at everyone dancing. "Thank you, you look nice too" she said as he smiled and walked off.

"Now what did you want?" She asked with a smile. "If you wanted to go off with him you could've just said that" I said "if you're jealous just say that" she said as I chuckled and she smiled. "You want a line backer as a boyfriend?" I questioned "he's not a line backer he's just built big" she explained in a giggle.

"If you two fuck he's going to kill you, you're tiny" I simply said as she just laughed. "I can handle it" she simply said before drinking her drink and eyeing me as I just smirked drinking my drink.