63.

Y/N

The world ending up not actually ending and now we were all standing at a venue in china as Sue and reed were saying their vows. I just held sues bouquet and smiled at them say their vows. I felt someone stare at me as I looked over and seen Johnny staring at me. We just both faintly smiled at each other.

I noticed Liz was standing by Alicia and I so I turned my head and continued to watch Sue and Reed. This was something she always wanted with Reed and I'm genuinely happy for her they came a long way. I felt a tear come from my eyes as I quickly wiped it away. They then kissed each other as everyone clapped. Sue took her bouquet from me as we hugged each other. "Congratulations" I squealed as we shared a laugh.

"We got to go but you look beautiful" She complimented looking at my hair and outfit as I smiled.

"Thanks" I thanked

"Thanks" I thanked. "Girls go say bye to your father" I instructed as the girls went over to go hug them. "We'll be back in the morning for the flight" Sue said as I nodded and the girls came from Johnny holding onto me.

"Time for the bouquet toss" sue expressed excitedly as I immediately sat out for this one. "Why you over there?" Sue asked "you never know" She added as i playfully rolled my eyes and went with Alicia and Liz just standing there. "You could at least try" I heard Johnny say as I mimicked him making Ben laugh. Sue threw it in the sky as I was about to catch it but Liz bumped me out of the way about to catch it but the bouquet went into flames.

We both just looked at Johnny "so close Liz" He sarcastically said as I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "Alright let's go" Johnny said to sue, reed and Ben. Johnny came up to me and the girls. "This is for you two" he started off beginning to kiss their heads. He then stood back up. "And This is for you" he said before placing his lips on mine pecking them as I stood their surprised.

"We'll see you guys later" He said before rushing off to go on his mission. "Did he just-" Nevaeh started off as I just smiled and shook my head. "Let's go get ready for our flight in the morning" I said placing my arms around their shoulders. We did some shopping, the girls wanted to go to an arcade and we went out to eat. We were back at the hotel around seven.

The girls started getting ready for bed as I packed everything up besides my night clothes and clothes for the morning. I started thinking about Johnny and immediately smiled to myself.

_________

I was sitting in my seat on the plane as the girls were sitting a couple of seats back with sue and Reed. I was scrolling down my Instagram as I seen a post that caught my eye.