62.

Johnny

I was laying in the bed beside Y/N as she was knocked out in my arms. I just looked at her then kissed her head continuing to think about us. I then started thinking about our second and last date before she tried to erase me from her history with guys. I'm not even sure what happened and why she left me alone she just did.

Flashback

"Psst." I said lowly trying to get Y/N's attention which she was writing down notes in her note book. "Psst!" I said a little louder as she just looked at me. "Storm what's the answer to number two?" We heard the teacher say as I looked up at the teacher

 "Storm what's the answer to number two?" We heard the teacher say as I looked up at the teacher

. "C." I simply answered "pay attention" the teacher simply said as she went back to teaching. I looked over at Y/N as she just placed her finger over her lips as I just straight faced her. Class finally end as everyone was rushing out including Y/N as I finally caught up to her.

"Y/N" I said softly grabbing her arm as she turned and looked between me and my hand. I took it away quickly and chuckled. "You acting like nothing happened" I brought up. "Because we said we were going to leave it alone. What do you want?" She questioned.

"Let me take you out on a date to a movie or something" I suggested as she started thinking. "Tonight?" I asked with a convincing smile. "Fine but you better not say anything to anybody" she warned "no my lips are sealed. What movie?" I asked as she faintly smiled. "Romeo must die" she answered. "With Aaliyah?" I asked "yeah you know that's my girl" she said smiling making me smile. "I'll pick you up at seven" I said as she smiled and walked away.

I just smiled and bit down on my bottom lip before going in the opposite direction going to English.

____________

Y/N and I was in the car watching the movie as I looked over at her. Her hair was bumped as her lips were lined and she hand on lip gloss.

 Her hair was bumped as her lips were lined and she hand on lip gloss