4.

Y/N

2 Days later

I was walking into the lab where Sue wanted me to meet her at. She said something weird was going on with her but hasn't specified what was actually wrong so I thought maybe she got pregnant which was good because I wanted God kids.

I walked into one of the rooms seeing her and reed talking. "Hey" I said "hey" I said as she immediately grabbed my arm as we started walking away. "Oh my Gosh you're disappearing" I said in disbelief. I looked at my arm where her hand was but it was invisible. "I know" she said in a panicky tone.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked as she went completely invisible. "We were exposed to the cosmic energy We all have some type of weird power" Reed said as I looked at him "what's wrong with you?" I asked as he started stretching his arm and my mouth dropped. "What the hell" I said slowly as his arm went back to its normal size.

"Where's Ben and Johnny?!" I asked concerned. "Ben is in the infirmary he's still unconscious and uh.....he's not himself" reed informed. "What do you mean?" I asked as Sue and Reed walked me over to the door of his room and I looked in the window as he laid there as a rock.

I covered my mouth "he's going to freak out" I assured. "Yeah and Johnny is" reed started off "Guys!" We heard him yell as we turned and seen him walk up to us naked with a pink bubble coat around his back and front side. I placed my hand over my eyes and looked the other way.

"I turned into fire literally" he said excitedly as I looked down at the jacket again and noticed it was my coat. "Johnny is that my jacket?!" I asked "what?" He asked before looking down at it.

"Wash my coat" I simply said as Sue looked at me "can you put your nursing skills to work and look over him please?" Sue asked as I just looked over at Johnny then shook my head

"Wash my coat" I simply said as Sue looked at me "can you put your nursing skills to work and look over him please?" Sue asked as I just looked over at Johnny then shook my head. "Yeah" I said with no enthusiasm about it.

"Hey you don't have to be like that, as I recall you kissed me before we went out into space. So in a way this is your fault" Johnny explained. "Wait what?" Sue asked with a smile. "I don't know what he's even talking about." I said as Reed just shook his head "just make sure everything else is good on him please?" Reed asked as I smiled then nodded. "I got it" I said.

"So you guys don't believe she could've kissed me?" Johnny asked them "in your dreams Johnny" Sue said before her and Reed just turned around walking off. I smiled about to do the same but Johnny called my name. "Y/N" he said as I stopped in my tracks and sighed before turning around.

"Look, look" he started off rushing towards me as I looked at him and he snapped his finger and seen a flame appear.

"Oh My-" I started off looking at it in disbelief "wow you really are Satans son huh?" I asked as he then stepped back excited "but imagine it was everywhere!" he expressed motioning his hands around his body

"Okay go get cleaned up and I'll check on you when you're done" I assured "okay" he stated. "This is so cool!" He expressed excitedly walking behind me as I found him a room.

 "This is so cool!" He expressed excitedly walking behind me as I found him a room

"It's actually very alarming" I said showing him his room. "When You're done meet me in one of the infirmary rooms" I instructed "so we can talk?" He asked as I looked at him "why would I talk to you in an infirmary when I can just talk to you right here like I'm doing now?" I asked sarcastically.

"You got a smart ass mouth you know?" He brought up as I smiled "Yup works wonders doesn't it?" I asked as he smirked "I don't know but I'm willing to find out" he said as I just rolled my eyes. "You set yourself up for that one" he stated "no you're so used to talking to little girls and you don't know how to come correct to a Woman" I said. "You set yourself up" he argued.

"I said that because I have a smart mouth not because of sucking dick" I argued back as we seen two Army guards looking over at us. Johnny immediately laughed as I pulled him in the room closing the door behind us "Now they're really going to think you're giving head" He brought up.

"Just shut up and get in the shower please?" I asked. "You be talking to me like you're older than me when you're literally 5 months younger than me" he brought up "the mature level is different, so yes. Im younger than you but I appear like I'm older than you" I explained. "You're still younger than me" He brought up as I got aggravated "by six months actually dick head" I stated making him laugh.

"Still older than you so you technically have to listen to me" he brought up "what are we six?" I asked him. "No I'm actually twenty two going on twenty three in a couple of days how about you?" He asked sarcastically. "You get on my fucking nerves" I stated "oh and you didn't answer my question when you left out the space station the other night" He brought up.

"What was the question?" I asked thinking it was something serious. "You said fuck me and I asked what time?" He started off "You never got back to me on what time you wanted to do it" he said. "Anytime while snow boarding did you fall on your head?" I asked "no why?" He questioned "oh so it must be head trauma from when you were a kid" I said as I nodded "Yup and you just wasn't dropped at all you were just like that coming out the womb" He smartly said. "Shut the hell up" I simply said making him laugh.

"Go Get ready and give me my shit" I said trying to take the my coat off his waist. "You keep pulling like that and something else is going to come off" he said as he was talking about his briefs. "You have to unzip it genius" He started off as i unzipped it "there You go" he said sarcastically as I snatched my coat from around his waist.

"Get ready so I can check you out and be over this, I have other things to do that deserves my attention" I informed "just for that I'm taking my time in the shower might even give a concert" He said backing towards the bathroom as I sighed before walking out the room.