59.

Johnny

Y/N opened the door as she was on the phone "hold on can you repeat that for me?" I heard Y/N ask as I was about to walk away but I felt her grab my shirt and pull me in. She closed the door behind me and locked it. "So he's with you right now?" She asked and nodded some. "Oh well tell him I said feel better" she started "oh you don't relay messages?"
Y/N asked sarcastically.

"Stop calling his phone and the girls to stop calling his phone? Okay got you" she said once again. "So stop calling and stop sending the girls over there because he got a new family to attend too?" Y/N asked as I looked at her crazy taking the phone from her. "Stop" she said in a whisper trying to snatch the phone away. I snatched it from her and looked at her in all seriousness.

I then hung up as she looked at me crazy " What?"she questioned "I'm okay I'm glad you asked" I sarcastically said. "Yeah I see that now I've been trying to contact you since you left" she brought up. "My phone is at my place who was you talking too?" I asked curious. "Your crazy ass girlfriend" she expressed as I chuckle "you was definitely the crazy one" I joked as she just looked at me.

"I'm not crazy" she said "so when my ex was cheating on me and you became a whole FBI agent to find out who she was talking too" I brought up. "You wanted to know right?" She asked me as I chuckled and shook my head. "Where are the girls?" I asked. "At my Mother's house. You want something to drink you look a little shook up" she asked going into the kitchen. "Yeah" I said "you can go sit down" She said going in her fridge as I sat on one of the couches.

Y/N came into the living room taking her sweater and covering her body.

She then handed me the glass of water "nothings in here right?" I asked as she just gave me a look

She then handed me the glass of water "nothings in here right?" I asked as she just gave me a look. "No unless you want me to put something in it" She smartly said. "Okay smart ass" I said taking it from her as she let out a small laugh.

She sat next to me placing a pillow over her stomach "what's wrong with your stomach? You pregnant?" Johnny asked looking over at me. "What? No I just got done eating and I got a food belly" she expressed making me chuckle. "I mean you were talking about getting pregnant with Jason so-" I started off as she made a face. "Jason?" She asked confused "Yeah you two are together so I assumed you were having a baby with him" I started off before drinking by water and looking over at her.