54.

Y/N

It was Christmas Day as the girls and I got ready because Ben, Alicia, Sue, Reed and Johnny were coming over to the house so we could open gifts together then go to the movies and out to dinner later as a family. Along with that Sue and Reed wanted to talk to us about something. I was looking at myself in the mirror fully dressed, make up done and hair curled.

I was upset with myself because I couldn't tell him I didn't love him and instead of backing away from the kiss I fell into his trap

I heard the doorbell ring as I hurried up and wiped a falling tear. "I'll get it!" Heaven yelled excitedly as I heard her run downstairs. I appeared at the banister looking over the living room watching Heaven open the door then seen Johnny bear hug Heaven.  "Daddy!" Nevaeh yelled from behind me before running downstairs. "I'm so sorry" She apologized as he hugged her along with kissing her head repeatedly.

"I want to talk to you two" he started off as I just sat there and leaned on the banister watching and listening. They all three sat on the couch as he placed his arm around Heaven and Nevaeh. "I'm sorry for yesterday I was wrong to place my anger on you two when it had nothing to do with you. I was upset that your mother was seeing someone other than me" he admitted.

"Yeah but you like Liz Don't you?" Heaven asked. "No" Nevaeh said in a little laugh as Johnny chuckled. "And you kissed mommy yesterday remember?" Nevaeh asked Johnny nudging him some with a smirk as I just smiled to myself. "That's besides the point" Johnny said trying to change the subject.

"I like Liz but it is nothing compared to the love I have for your mother. This has been a love since high school " He said as I smiled even more. "Which ties in to what I'm about to say to you guys." He started looking between them. "I'm not going anywhere you three are my world and I can't imagine life without my girls. You three are my girls" he said as I wi led a tear from my eye. "If mommy is your girl how come you two aren't together?" Heaven asked "yeah I mean it's clear you two love each other" Nevaeh brought up.

"Sometimes in life you don't get a second chance at the best thing that has ever happened to you that's why when you have
Something that is valuable in your life you keep it and hold tight onto it because if you let it go you might not ever have again" he explained.

"Are you getting married and having a baby with Liz?" Nevaeh asked. "Not now and probably not even in the next five years right now my priority is you two" he started off "and your mother because why have a movie superhero when you can have a real superhero?" Johnny asked as I just laughed to myself.

"Where she at anyway?" He asked them as I hurried and silently darted off into my room. I grabbed his gift which was a scent from Gucci he always wore and adored and something tells me he was needing another bottle plus I liked the smell on him.

I started heading downstairs as the girls and Johnny looked back at me "Merry Christmas" I said to them as Johnny just smiled at me "merry Ch-" he was about to say til he was interrupted by Nevaeh "now do we have to wait for everyone to come to open our gifts?" She asked as I giggled. "You two go get the gifts" I said as they immediately ran to the tree. The doorbell rung as I went to get it being greeted by Ben, Alicia, Sue and Reed.