52.

Y/N

I went in my place seeing Johnny sitting on the couch as the girls was sitting on another couch and they all looked pissed.
"Yo what is the problem?" I asked walking into the living room as they all started talking at once basically yelling at each other. I just took my jacket off throwing it on the couch. I then stepped out my heels as they were all still yelling and I grew irritated very quickly.

I tossed my shoes to the side and stood up straight "Hey" I started off calmly as they all continued to argue. "Hey!" I said a little louder as they continued "daddy yes you did" I heard Heaven say as they continued to argue. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted as they all looked at me now quiet. "What's the problem?" I asked looking over at Johnny.

Johnny just stood up "stop having these girls out here with make up on, and their nails painted you growing them up too fast" he expressed pissed as I was confused on where all this animosity was coming from. "They're about to be thirteen in a couple of months. They don't wear make up unless it's a dance recital or a special occasion like last night and it was just eyeshadow and lip gloss.

"I don't care Y/N let them stay children" he stated a little louder. "They are about to be THIRTEEN" i stressed. "Excuse me Can we eat now please?" Heaven asked as I looked at them confused. "You guys didn't eat yet?" I asked. "We we're about too then daddy started yelling about make up." Nevaeh said as I just looked at Johnny. "You were mad about make up so you didn't feed the girls?" I asked.

"Go upstairs I'll order some pizza or something" I said to the girls as they got up and I looked at Johnny. "Johnathan really?" I asked. "They're not wearing make up and if I catch them while with me they're taking it off" he warned. "It's just lip gloss Johnny" I started off about to say something but we heard Nevaeh mumble something.

"What was that?" Johnny asked "my new dad will let me wear it" she simply said as I was beyond confused. "Your new what?" Johnny asked. "My new dad" she said boldly. "Go upstairs" I said through my teeth. "Let me know when your new dad is here so I can stop coming around." Johnny said as I looked at him crazy. "Johnny" I said.

"He's just mad because he seen you on a date" Nevaeh added as I just looked at him. "You're not even mad about the make up" I simply said coming to realization. "Y/N stop putting make up on these girls" Johnny said "and as for you" he started off then looked at Nevaeh. "I'll let you know about my new daughter" I said as I was lost for words. "Johnathan" I said.

"I'm glad I'm getting a new father and a new sister we can all move and never have to see you or Liz ever again" Nevaeh expressed. "Upstairs NOW!" I said with authority as they went upstairs. "Nevaeh I'll talk to you later because I got a bone to pick with you" I warned pointing to her. "Mommy I didn't even do anything" she said. "Close the door Don't turn no tv or anything on the both of you" I said as they walked in their rooms then closed the doors.

I looked at Johnny "are you serious?!" I asked "no are you serious?" He asked Me. "Why are you even coming at me and the girls like this? I went on a date so what?" I said with a little shrug. "That didn't excuse you got being a dick and going back and forth with your daughter over bull shit" I said pissed.

"Why'd you do it?" He asked " why'd I do what?" I questioned.
"The date" he simply said "Get over it and get over your self. I'm a grown ass woman and answer to no one. What I do is none of your business nor none of your concerns. Your business and concerns is what's upstairs" I said as he clenched his jaw. "Whatever issue you have with me let it be with me and not the girls" I simply said walking towards the door.

"All I have to say is Don't bring him around the girls" Johnny simply said as I opened the door. "Understandable. Good bye" I dismissed as he walked towards the door. "You're fucked up" he said as I looked at him "yeah and why is that?" I asked looking up at him. "I just told you I still love you and have feelings for you last night and you do this" he explained as I crossed my arms. "Johnny I'm not talking about my personal life with you. I just need you to make sure you apologize to the girls" I said.

"So now I'm not close enough with you to be in your personal life?" He asked as I just looked away from him. "Johnny" I started off taking a breath as he just walked out. I then closed the door. I honestly felt bad but at the same time I'm over it and could care less.

I went upstairs going in Nevaeh's room "get up let's talk" I simply said closing the door crossing my arms as she sat up straight in her bed. "I know you're about to turn thirteen but you still need to respect the adults you come across. What happened with your dad was unacceptable" I said in a serious tone.

"But ma he" she started off "Nevaeh no you owe your father an apology just like he owes you one. You two were both wrong." I started off. "You on your end you were outta pocket. Your new dad Vaeh? Seriously?!" I questioned as she placed her head down.

"I always said if an adult disrespects you let me know and I'll handle it. But don't just be out here disrespecting people "  I said as she just sat there and nodded her head. "I'll call you down when the food is here" I simply said taking her phone off of her night stand before walking out. I closed the door behind me going into heavens room.

"Angel" I started off as she had her blanket over her head. She slowly took it off as her face was flushed and red. "Mama why are you crying?" I questioned. "Is daddy mad at us? Does he really want another baby And to leave us?" She asked with tears falling from her eyes as i frowned.

"No baby" I started off sitting on the bed wrapping my arms around her as she cried. "Your dad is just mad at me" i simply said as Nevaeh came in and got on the bed joining the hug. I then realized she started crying also which made me want to cry along with them but I couldn't. I just rubbed their backs. "You two are your fathers world and there's nothing he wouldn't do for you two so don't cry your dad is just upset with me" I assured as we laid back on the bed and they laid on me.

"So wipe your eyes" I said faintly smiling at both of them. We just laid there quiet after an hour or so the girls were knocked out. I sat up slowly so then wouldn't get up and sneaked out the bed. I placed covers on the both of them. And walked out the room closing the door behind me.

I grabbed my phone as the doorbell to my place rung. I went to the door seeing Kevin. I immediately grabbed him bringing him inside. "What's up?! You seemed pissed?!" He asked. "I am Johnny's ass said some hurtful shit to the girls because he's mad at me and now they think he's going to have a kid with Elizabeth and leave them in the dust" I explained pissed.

"Wait why is he mad at you?!" Kevin asked placing his birkin down on the coffee table. "He seen me on my date with Jason so he came in my place on ten about the girls wearing make up which they wear lipgloss and nail polish unless it's an event and even then they look age appropriate. On top of that he didn't feed the girls, he argued with the girls and before he left he got mad with me because i didn't want him in my business" I explained.

Kevin sat down shocked "what Johnny said was out of pocket and this is stemming from you going out on a date?" Kevin asked "yeah meanwhile I don't say anything when he dates or sleeps with anybody because it isn't my business" I expressed. "He still has feelings for you" Kevin expressed.

"Yeah and he expressed that to me but I don't care anymore you want marriage with this girl, you want a child with her so if that's what you want with her then go do it. why are you throwing tantrums because you caught me on a date?" I asked as Kevin agreed. "True but he's really mad at the fact he can't have you and you're moving on" Kevin said "yeah well , that ain't my problem" I simply said calling his cell.