58.

Y/N

Flashback

I was walking into school talking to sue as we walked to our lockers. "You know my brother thinks you're cute" she brought up. "You don't say" I said sarcastically as we shared a laugh. "He sucks as a boyfriend but you'll make the best sister in the world" she said referring to us being sisters as I smiled.

"Thanks for the compliment but I rather not deal with your brother and you know that" I said "I rather you not deal with him either but you never know what the future holds" She teased. "Hell no" I expressed making her laugh. "Aren't you a little weirded out your brother has a crush on your best friend?" I asked. "No Because remember I found your cousin cute?" She asked.

"Yeah but you don't see my cousin on the regular basis Johnny sees me every day when I'm over at your place and sometimes he goes place's with us." I explained. "No because I want you to be my sister" She said as I giggled. "No remember we told Mr. Kingsley we were sisters?" She brought up as I laughed. "He wanted to ask me so bad how" I added "And when he did you asked him was it because you were black " She snickered.

"I literally had some box braids in and I'm dark skinned of course I was waiting for him to ask how." I added as we shared another laugh. "then I got sent to the principals office" I said making her giggle. "It was just a joke but Mr. Kingsley felt it was racially motivated" I sarcastically said the last part as sue smiled. "But at the end of the day we are sisters" She said with a smile making me smile. "We are till the day we die" I said causing her to cheese. I closed my locker getting a quick glimpse of Johnny before sue and I turned continuing to talk.

 I closed my locker getting a quick glimpse of Johnny before sue and I turned continuing to talk

"I can't wait until we're out of this hell hole and successful" I said looking around. "Your complaining and you're the captain of the cheer team" She brought up "yeah but you know I don't be trying to talk to any of these people including-" I started off feeling someone place an arm around me.

"What's up?" Johnny asked "the sky" I simply said as he chuckled. "What are you doing Tonight?" He asked "cheering while you play football sadly" I said. "Don't be like that" he expressed as I just stopped and looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" He asked. "I'm studying" I simply said. "Hot and smart" he said. "Titanic is out this weekend-" he started off. "No" I simply said about to walk off.

"Well come on can you tutor me tomorrow night or something?" He questioned as I sighed. "You're that desperate huh?" I asked. "Desperate to make an A in math" he said as I just shook My head. "Come over around six my parents will be at work and my sister will be out." I said. "Your number?" Johnny asked "you know where I live and you know what time you don't need a number" I said. "Really it's like that?" He asked as I smirked "yeah" I simply said bumping into him and walking around him.