46.

Y/N

We were out at dinner with Ben, Sue and Reed at Benni Hannas. We didn't tell the news as of yet. I was giggling and automatically felt as if someone was looking at us. I tried to look around but then felt Johnny place his hand on my thigh. I then looked at him. "You alright?" He questioned. "Yeah" I assured giving off a faint smile. "You look good tonight" He complimented while whispering in my ear.

"You're not getting none tonight" I assured "alright" He quickly said leaning away from me as I giggled. My hair was straight as I wore a nice stewpot champagne colored blouse along with a pair of jeans and heels.

Ben was looking at his menu as Johnny was throwing pieces off his straw wrapper at him

Ben was looking at his menu as Johnny was throwing pieces off his straw wrapper at him. Once Ben would look up Johnny work look away immediately. I just shook my head. "Johnny" Ben growled. "What?! I'm not even doing anything" johnny expressed making me giggle. "So what's the reason for you two treating us to dinner?" Reed asked. "Nothing we just wanted to have dinner with you guys" Johnny said.

"How do you guys feel about being God parents?" Y/N asked looking at the chef then looking over at Reed, Sue and Ben as they looked at us confused well mostly Reed and Ben. Sue eventually started to smile big. "Wait your pregnant?!" Reed questioned. "You got pregnant by Johnny?! God bless you" Ben expressed as I giggled some and looked at Sue as she just smiled. "Shut up" Johnny said to Ben. "I'm going to be an auntie" Sue expressed then gasped "we should do an ultrasound back at our place" She suggested making me giggle.

"Congratulations" Ben And Reed expressed as they all hugged me and sapped Johnny up. "Johnny you do know it's not about you anymore right?" Sue questioned. "HA HA very funny" He said making us laugh. Our food was finally made as Sue was rambling on and on about the baby as I just listened. I was happy she was excited because at first I thought the worst.

Johnny placed his hand on my thigh as I looked at him "babe" he whispered to me as I continued to look at him.

"You should've worn a dress" He whispered before moving his hand to my inner thigh

"You should've worn a dress" He whispered before moving his hand to my inner thigh. I immediately sat up straight placing my hand on his as he immediately jerked his hand back. He sat back and looked at me crazy. "What?!" I questioned confused. "You just burned me" he said. "Johnny don't play like that" I said about to wave him off but he showed me a red mark on his hand.

"We're going to do an ultrasound when we leave for the lab" Sue said excitedly. "Yeah and while we're there can we figure out why I still have fire from my body?" I asked as Reed immediately stopped chewing. "Hmm?" He asked as I just snapped my finger and a flame started I then stopped.

"Oh my G- don't tell me" Sue started off. "What?" Johnny and I asked in a union. "Yeah once we eat we need to head over to the lab ASAP" Reed said as I was now concerned. "No what does that mean?!" Johnny started off in all seriousness. "Is She okay?! Is the baby Okay?!" Johnny asked. "Relax they're both fine but I think we need to run some tests" Reed assured as I just sat there and ate my food.

This was supposed to be a nice dinner and now my ass was panicking. We finally finished dinner and was now at the lab. They hooked me up to an ultrasound monitor rubbing the monitor over my stomach hearing the loud noises come from the monitor. "You said a baby right?" Reed asked looking at the monitor as Sue looked at it also. "Yeah whats wrong?!" I asked sitting up some as Johnny looked at Reed concerned.

"Reed What are you talking about?! What's the problem?!" Johnny questioned. "There isn't one" Sue started off "there's two" Sue said. "What you mean?!" I asked. "There's only one the doctor said-" Johnny started off as Sue turned the monitor screen some as we seen two sacks.

"Honestly I just see black and white" Johnny said as I just looked at him and straight faced him

"Honestly I just see black and white" Johnny said as I just looked at him and straight faced him."What?" He questioned as I just shook my head and looked at the screen. "Baby one and baby two" Sue said pointing to the monitor screen. "So it's twins" Reed said as my mouth just fell. We then heard Ben start to laugh. We all looked at him "I'm sure they'll be beautiful due to Y/N but Johnny you're fucked" Ben said then started laughing again.

"Don't worry Johnny will have us" Sue said then smiled at me "Yeah but What about me and this whole Thing with Johnny transmitting his powers?" I questioned. "We're going to run some testing and see what the problem is because last time nothing showed up" Reed started off. "And then it went away" I added. "Do you think it could be the babies?" Johnny asked.

"Wait would they inherit that?!" I asked concerned. "Y/N relax" Johnny started off "don't tell me to relax when we're about to have baby jack jack one and two running around." I expressed pissed. "Y/N" I heard Sue say as I finally looked at her. "Relax" She said as I just took a breath.

"One or maybe even both could inherit it depending on how the babies accept it." Reed said. "And if they don't...what happens?!" I questioned. "I don't know" he honestly said as I just placed my hand over my face. "Alright we'll talk about this later" johnny simply said taking my hands from my face.you ready?" He asked looking down at me as I just simply nodded.

"If you're able to come by tomorrow so I can run some more tests please do" Reed said as I nodded. "Now you got her worried Reed" Sue expressed hitting his arm. "And she's hitting me. Now she's going to be pissed at me" he expressed to Reed as I just looked at him.