29.

Y/N

I was sketching and drawing different looks the whole day. Around 8 o'clock Kevin came in with his coat on and bag. "Alright I'm out love I stayed here with you as long as I could but my boo wants me home now " he said before kissing my head. "Okay" I said with a small smile. "Don't stay here all night either" he said as I giggled. "I won't have fun and fun tomorrow night too" I brought up about Valentine's Day.

"I will boo" he said before closing my office door I turned off my lights then turned on my lamp continuing to come up with different designs. It was around ten thirty as there was a knock on my office door and I looked up alarmed as hell. I grabbed my metal bat that was in my closet space as the person finally came in. I was getting ready to swing but Johnny placed his hands up in surrender. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" He expressed. "It's just me" he said as I slowly placed it down.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked "Kevin said you wanted to see me" he brought up

"What are you doing here?!" I asked "Kevin said you wanted to see me" he brought up. "Uh-" I started off. "I just wanted to apologize for saying you were on a ninety day trial" I apologized before placing the bat back into the closet, closing the door. "You're fine" he said as I went back to behind my desk. "What's that?" He questioned. "You haven't spoken to me in days and you want to know what I'm doing?" I questioned. "You haven't spoken to me either" he brought up.

"It's just my designs for my lingerie line that's coming up" I informed. "You should make some fire proof ones" he suggested coming on my side of the desk leaning back on it some while looking down at the designs. "Why would I do that?" I questioned. "Well seeing as how I'm the human torch and all the ladies know, I'm sure they'll need flame retardant lingerie" he said with a smirk. "Can you leave? I have some more work to do." I asked looking over at my work then at him. "No smart remark?" He questioned standing straight looking down at me as I slightly bit my lip.

"No" I stated then looked down at my bare feet. "Damn You don't even want to look at me?" He questioned as I looked up at him "can you leave please I got work" I stated flipping the page in my sketch book. "You ever been fucked on a desk before?" I heard Johnny ask as I felt him look down at me.

"What do you want Johnny?" I asked looking at him. "I just want you to answer the question" He expressed. "No" I stated as he played with the zipper that was on my side by my thighs

 "No" I stated as he played with the zipper that was on my side by my thighs