33.

✨May✨

Johnny

I was making my way into Y/N's job, bringing lunch as one of the receptionist at the desk called my name. I looked at her going over to her "What you doing tonight?" She asked. "Uh" I started off not knowing how to answer as she giggled and grabbed my hand writing her number in my hand. "Call me, I'm free tonight if you want to come over" She said with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure I'm fucking my girlfriend later" I simply said "well come over and fuck me" She said as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I can't I rather her than you... don't take it personal. She just gives me something you can't" I said with a smile as her smirk dropped. "You got some hand sanitizer?" I asked the other receptionist as she couldn't help but snicker. I placed some in my hands making the number disappear. "You're such an asshole" I heard the receptionist who was flirting with me say about as I chuckled walking off.

I went into the wiener going to the top floor where Y/N's office was then knocked on the door before walking in. I seen her and Kevin laughing. "You two are never working" I joked walking up to Y/N as she smiled and I kissed her lips.
"Your receptionist tried to get with me" I snitched as Y/N shook her head. "Which one?" She questioned. "The very first one who-" I started off. "I'll handle it" Kevin simply said walking out her office.

"What was said?" She questioned looking in her bag and smiling real big at her sub I got her. "She asked what I was doing tonight, I was stuck so I said I was fucking my girlfriend tonight" I started off making Y/N giggle. "So She told me to have sex with her too and I told her I rather you than her because you give me something she can't" I explained as Y/N just giggled about to bite into her sandwich but I stopped her.

"What?" She asked in a little whine "What your schedule looking like for the rest of the day?" I questioned "I'm free just coming up with designs why?" She asked as I smirked and her eyes got big. "No kevin is here and I have workers here" She said "and you look good" I added looking her up and down as she giggled.

 "No kevin is here and I have workers here" She said "and you look good" I added looking her up and down as she giggled

"I knew you'll like it" she said "so you write it for me?" I questioned with a small smirk. "Can I eat in peace please?" She asked as I chuckled placing my hands up looking at her body. She walked and sat down at her desk beginning to eat. "You free to go on a date this weekend?" I asked sitting in one of the chairs that was in front of her desk. "Yeah What you got in mind?" She asked. "Don't worry about it just get dressed and be ready by eight" I said as she smiled.

I started eating my sandwich looking at her high school senior picture then looked at her.

"You literally cussed me out before you took these." I brought up as She giggled. "Because you're annoying, you technically wasn't even supposed to be there" She brought up "I got in because of Sue taking pictures" I answered. "Yeah" She said with a smile then opened a drawer to her desk pulling out another picture. She handed it to me as it was my senior yearbook picture. I smiled "you have a picture of me?" I asked with a raised brow looking at her. "Because you were my friend at the end of the day, I don't completely hate you" She joked.

"You shouldn't hate me at all according to you I'm your boo" I teased as she giggled. "You know" she started off placing her sandwich down as I looked at her. "It doesn't feel like we're in a relationship" She brought up. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "The way we acted before is how we act now only difference is dates, Affection and sex is involved." She explained. "Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I asked concerned about where this conversation was about to go. "Good, I didn't have to get comfortable to you because I already am." She expressed as we shared a smile.

"I still think you should let your workers go for the rest of the day" I suggested with a small smile as she playfully rolled her eyes and moved some in her chair. "Make the announcement" She said as I smirked going on the other side of the desk grabbing the phone beginning to speak on the intercom. "Attention all workers" I started off as Y/N giggled drinking her water. "Finish what you are doing and then You can take the rest of the day off." I started off "and yes if you're questioning it. You can leave for the rest of the day. Have a good day" Y/N spoke into the intercom.

"She might not be at work tomorrow either" I added as she snatched the phone from me making me laugh. She then hung it up. "I don't know why we can't just do this later, I have work to do" she said as I chuckled. "You technically started all of this" I said as Y/N placed her unfinished sandwich back into the bag. "How?" She asked. "Look at what you wore for me" I teased untying her shirt as she smiled moving my hand away.

I then picked her up wrapping her legs around me as someone knocked on the door. Y/N tried to push away from me but my arms were tightly around her. "Answer it" I said in a chuckle. "Come in!" She said "so unprofessional" I stated shaking my head as she hit my forehead playfully and I chuckled. Kevin then came in. "I just needed to get my bag" he said with a little smirk. "You two have fun" he expressed getting his bag and walking out. "We will" I answered as Y/N just giggled.

"You're so annoying" she said getting out of my arms and locking the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck looking up at me.
"So now that I'm a hero" I started off making her giggle as I smiled. "I have to have this talk with you" I said as she nodded looking up at me. "If something was to happen to me, don't go through that red box at the top of my closet" I said as she straight faced me and we shared a laugh.

"No seriously if something was to happen to me-" I started off as she shook her head "nothing is going to happen to you though so let's not even have this conversation" Y/N said. "Y/N" I said as she just shook her head then took her arms away from me walking away. "Y/N just listen" I said turning as she turned to look at me. "I just want you to know something can possibly happen" I expressed as she just simply smiled. "Well nothing is going to happen so let's not have that talk" She said going to her desk and picking up some sketches she was working on and placing them into a folder.

"Y/N" I said as she finally looked at me "I'm serious" I said as she just nodded. "Okay are we going to have sex or not?!" She questioned placing a hand on her hip and the other on her desk. "You are so fucking impatient" I said walking up to her. "Okay and?" She questioned smart. "And you have a smart ass mouth" I added as she looked up at me. "Okay and who's going to check me?" She asked as I just smirked and she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck.