53.

Johnny

I walked inside my place pissed and called Liz

I walked inside my place pissed and called Liz. Liz answered on the third ring "hi" she said dryly "hey can you come over?" I questioned. "I thought you were with your girls?" She simply asked with an attitude. "Just come over" I said irritated "whatever I'll be over there in a minute" she said as I hung up.

I looked at my phone contemplating on calling the girls to fix what I said earlier but I decided not too so I can give it some time. I waited almost an hour later as there was a knock on my door. I opened letting Liz in. "What's up with you?" She asked. "Nothing me and Y/N got into something" I simply said going to sit on the couch as she followed.

"So you're not spending Christmas Eve  with your girls?" She questioned. "Nope" I said. "I told you, you needed to deal with her accordingly she is your baby mother that's it but she's not allowing you to see your girls over a disagreement you two had" Liz expressed.

"It's not like that. she doesn't care if I see the girls" I said as I felt Liz look at me and there was a silence. "oh so you want to see her?" Liz questioned. "Yeah" I admitted as I heard her just suck her teeth "what do you even see in her anyway?" Liz asked as I just pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Never mind that what do you want to do?" She asked. "Honestly I just want to relax." I admitted. "Okay" she said before grabbing the TV remote. "Find something and I'll get some snacks out the kitchen." I said before we shared a kiss and I got up.

"Whose Tiffany and Co box?" She asked referring to Y/N's gift under the tree. "Sue's" i lied. "And I got a shirt" he brought up as I just shook my head not wanting to get into it with her. I went in the kitchen hearing my phone ring but then it stopped. I started popping pop corn. I heard my phone again but then it stopped so I went to the bathroom.

Once I was finished with the bathroom I got the snacks turned the lights out and sat on the couch with Liz. She placed a blanket over us as she laid her head on my shoulder. I went to pick up my phone off of the arm rest of the couch. But then Liz took it from out of my hand "it's us time" she simply said placing a kiss on my lips as I just looked back at the TV.

3 hours passed as we were half way into our second Christmas movie Liz was asleep on my shoulder. I nudged her head some as she woke up. "Hmm?" She asked "you should probably get home." I simply said "it's nine at night, why can't I just stay the night?" She asked. "Because I have to be at Y/N's place a certain time tomorrow." I said as she just sucked her teeth snatching the covers off of her before standing up.

"I'll see you later" she simply said grabbing her things and walking out. I then grabbed my phone seeing hella text messages from Y/N as she was going off. I just looked at one text that caught my eye.

Y/N❤️: so instead of you picking up
the phone you got your girl doing it? I got you...

I just groaned going to throw on something quick heading over to Y/N's place. By the time I made it over there it was Ten. I went to the last floor on the building which was where her pent house was at and knocked on the door. "Y/N" I said loudly while knocking on her door she then opened it.

"The girls are sleep what?" She asked through her teeth . "What is this about?!" I asked showing her blowing my messages up before walking into the house and coding the sit behind me. "Tell your bitch I'm not the one. I was cordial with her but she overstepping her boundaries" She warned. "What happened?" I asked.

"I called your phone trying to talk to you and she answered the first then hung up on me. The second time she told me you didn't want shit to do with the girls and that you were happy with her. The third time she said she was pregnant and that you had better things to attend too." She started off.

"And if you want nothing to do with the girls say that and keep it moving" she expressed. "First off Liz is lying" I started off "is she? Because you told your own daughter you'll let her know about your new daughter and you'll walk out of her life once her new "dad" comes in " She brought up. "I didn't mean that literally" I said.

"Well they took it seriously they were crying about YOU and what YOU said." She expressed as my face softened. "Like I said if you have an issue with me, keep it at me and if you do have an issue get over it" She simply said. "So I'm just supposed to get over high school and everything that led up to this?" I questioned. "Yes because it's not benefitting either one of us it's making it worse." She explained.

"Y/N what do you want me to do?" I asked "cut the bullshit and do you so I can do me. You're so selfish you don't even realize that you can have Liz but I can't go on a date with a guy without you flipping out" She explained.

"Do you still even love me?" I asked as she simply walked away to the kitchen placing left over Pizza into the fridge. I went on the other side of the island where she was wiping down the counters and faced her.

"Tell me you don't love me and I'll leave right now" I said as she didn't look at me. "I don't love you" she simply said as I snatched the rag out of her hand tossing it in the sink.
"Look me in my eyes and tell me that" I said as she just looked at me. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" She asked. "You didn't want to get married to me so get married to Liz" she simply said trying to walk away but I grabbed her hand turning her around. "I was afraid" I said as she shook her head "yeah well don't be afraid this time with Liz" she said trying to turn around again but I grabbed her arm softly and kissed her lips.

She pulled away and looked up at me as I placed my lips back on hers. She kissed slowly back as we heard the girls and Y/N immediately snatched her lips from mine and turned as we seen the girls looking down at us smiling from the stairs. Y/N just placed her hand over her face as I chuckled to myself.