18.

My bad y'all I'm late I forgot so y'all getting two updates-Dajah💕

Johnny

We pulled up in front of five guys and barely made it there alive. "You are definitely not driving again" I said taking my keys from her hand. "I think I did good" she said as I just looked at her and got out of the car. She got out walking beside of me as I held the door open for her and she thanked me walking in.

She walked up looking at the menu as I walked behind her "What you getting?" I asked looking down over at her. "Im getting double bacon cheese burger some fries and a sprite" She said walking up before we walked up to the cashier "hi can I have a double bacon cheeseburger a medium fry and a sprite?" She asked as I just watched her order.

"You want everything on it?" The cashier asked "yeah I want everything" she stated as he rung her up. "Can I add the same thing to that order and can I get a chocolate milk shake?" I questioned. "How are you just going to add to my order?" She questioned in a giggle pulling her card out as I handed my card to the cashier.

"Here" She said pulling out a twenty trying to hand it to me. "It's fine" I said getting my receipt. She just looked at me as I got our cups. I just looked over at her and chuckled going to fill our cups up as she had my milkshake. "Thank you" she thanked as I let a small laugh out "you don't have to thank me" I said getting three straws and finding somewhere for us to sit. We decided to sit the furthest away from everyone else. I sat down in front of her as she just smiled and I chuckled drinking my milk shake.

"What?" I questioned "nothing" she simply said shaking her head. "When did you get my jacket?" I asked "this is mine what are you talking about?!" She asked "how did you get my jacket?" I asked as she laughed. "First off this is my varsity jacket we all got one in high school" she explained "cheerleaders didn't get varsity jackets" I said.

"Yes they did senior cheerleaders did" she argued "Y/N it says storm on the back of it" I said as she took it off and turned it around reading it. "Mind your business" she simply said placing it back on as I laughed. "You can't even fit it, it's too big" I said. "Mind your business" she repeated as I chuckled.

"I haven't seen that jacket in years and you got it" I expressed making her giggle "you probably left it at my place or something" she said "or something" I mocked making her giggle. "No I was plotting on this jacket though" she admitted as I chuckled "you can have it I got another one at my apartment" I said as she smiled.

"I just realized you left your dates at the party" she brought up as me and her shared a laugh. "You really ain't shit" she said making me chuckle. "What are you talking about, I just let you drive my car. You're like the first woman to ever do that and most likely will be the last" I explained making her smile.

"But I want to drive the motorcycle" she brought up "that's a no we barely made it alive with the car, plus you need a license to do that" I said. "But did you die?" She questioned as I chuckled. "Order 118 is ready!" Somebody yelled as Y/N was about to get up. "No I got it" I said standing up "Can I get a taste of your milk shake?" She asked "A taste" I repeated "shut up and go get the food I know what a taste is" she said making me chuckle.

I went to get the food then bought her a small chocolate milkshake because I knew where she was going once she asked for a taste. I came back watching her on her phone drinking my milk shake like it was hers. I snatched it away from her lips. "Hey!" She said "I said a taste" I stated then placed her milkshake in front of her as she smiled.

"Thank you" she squealed making me chuckle. I sat in front of her as we started eating and talking. Her phone then ringed as she looked at me. "You can take it" I assured as she answered. "Hello?" She answered "Yeah I left" she said "no don't give my number to him please?" She asked as I chuckled to myself.

"No Johnny took me to get a burger" she said as I watched her place her elbow on the table and try to cover her face up as I could tell she was smiling hard by the way her eyes closed. I just chuckled continuing to eat my fries. "Bye Kevin" She said before hanging up as I just smiled at her.

A girl then appeared at our table "hey Johnny" she said. "Hey?" I said confused. "Who are you?" I asked. "Katie, you were supposed to call me back" she expressed. "Oh really?"
Y/N asked looking at me with a big smile as she ate a fry. "Yeah I met him at a club like the week before last" She informed. "Well I'm in the middle of a date" I brought up.

"Well call me later" she said as I just looked at Y/N as Y/N looked at Katie. "What?" Katie asked mugging Y/N as Y/N then looked at me "Johnny get this bitch before I fuck her up" Y/N simply said. "Who you calling a bitch? Bitch" Katie asked as Y/N simply stood up and placing her hood on tying the strings. "Hey!" I loudly said as they both looked at Me. "I'm in the middle of a date. I'm not calling you back later and honestly I don't even remember who you are" I honestly said.

"You're such an ass" Katie stated before storming off as I looked at Y/N wrapping her food up. "You can take me home or I can get a cab" She simply said standing up. "Y/N" I said as she just shook her head. "You dropping me off or do I have to get a cab?" She questioned taking her hood off as I just wrapped my food and got up.

We got in the car as It was a quiet car ride back to her place. I stopped the car as she immediately got out of the car not saying anything. I hurried, parked the car and took off my seatbelt , getting out of the car beginning to run after her. I ran into the lobby going towards The elevator with her in it as it was about to close but I caught it just in time.

"I don't want to talk" she simply said "Y/N" I said as she ignored me. We finally made it to her floor "just let me explain" I said as she continued to ignore me walking to her door "no" she simply said unlocking her door. "Y/N" I called out walking in behind her as she just took the jacket she had on off,  shoving it into my chest.

"Y/N I don't even remember her" I admitted as she took her shoes and her hoodie off leaving her in a sports bra and a pair of leggings. She walked into the kitchen snatching the roses out of the vase it was in along with the box of roses and the roses from tonight.

"Y/N let me explain" I stated as she ignored me throwing all the roses in the trash. "Are you fucking serious?!" I asked. "Yeah" she simply said. "I bought YOU fucking flowers to show you how much I appreciate you and you're just going to throw them away?!" I questioned. "You appreciate me?" She questioned then let out a laugh "Johnny fuck you and them flowers" she simply said.

"Who the hell you talking too?" I asked loudly as she turned and looked back at me. "You. You sit up here and act like you want me and every time I feel like I'm doing too much and maybe I should ease up on you I always get hit with something that make me get just like this" she started off.

"Because a girl came up to our table?!" I asked "yes! Don't you fucking get it?!" She asked. "All women in New York shouldn't know what your dick taste like, look like or how your dick is. You're so fucking childish..God" she said storming off into her room as I followed her.

"I'm childish?!" I questioned "yes you're childish" she said coming out of her bathroom. "You want me one minute and then the next minute you on this bull shit" I shouted. "Because I want us to be together!" She shouted back