11.

Y/N

"Sean is that you?" I heard Johnny's voice as I just sighed and turned around seeing Sean and him dap up. "Hi" I said to my old professor. "Hey Y/N" she said with a smile. "What movie are you two seeing?" Johnny asked Sean as Sean told him. "We are too how about we all sit with each other" Johnny suggested. "Yeah" Johnny's date said then walked off with Sean to concessions.

Johnny smirked at me as I just giggled shaking my head. "What?" He asked "it was just THAT easy" He said walking up with His date and Sean as I just looked at Johnny. I finally caught up with them as they were talking about something. "You kind of look like Captain America" Johnny's date brought up to Johnny as Sean and Johnny's date just stared at Johnny comparing him to the picture. Johnny's date then showed me the picture on her phone as I looked at it.

  Johnny's date then showed me the picture on her phone as I looked at it

"Oh my gosh You do" I said looking between the picture and Johnny. They all continued talking as I just stood there watching "what's wrong with you?" I heard Johnny ask standing next to me. "You're here. Why?" I asked "when I made my promise I crossed my fingers behind my back" he informed as I just sighed.

"When are you going to stop?" I asked to where only us two could hear. "When you look me dead in the eyes and tell me that you don't want me" he said as I just rolled my eyes. "this is exactly why I didn't want to kiss you" I said shaking my head frustrated. "It has nothing to do with the kiss Y/N" he said as I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

I heard Johnny suck his teeth "alright if you want me to back off then I will" he simply said as I just looked at the side of his face. "I'll talk to you later because right now isn't the time nor place" I simply said. "No That's fine you already said what you had to say" he said as I sighed. "You want an explanation or not?" I asked as we looked at each other.
"Y/N" we heard Sean say as we looked at him. I went and grabbed Sean's hand he was holding out as he started ordering concessions.

I looked over at Johnny as he was ordering for him and his date. I then grabbed my slushy as Sean grabbed the large popcorn and his drink. We got napkins and placed some butter on our popcorn waiting for Johnny and his date. They were done as we went to go sit down in the theater. I sat in the middle of Sean and Johnny as I held the popcorn beginning to eat as I seen Sean's hand on my thigh. I stopped stuffing my face as I looked at him.

"You don't want any?" I asked about the popcorn moving my thigh some so he could move his hand. "No enjoy baby girl" he said before placing his hand back on my upper thigh. I moved my thigh once again drinking my slushy as I felt Sean lift the arm rest between us and he moved closer. I just sighed to myself looking straight at the screen.

He started rubbing my thigh softly as I moved his hand. "Stop" I whispered.  "Don't move or make a sound we have people next to us" he whispered and placed a kiss on my hand as I just looked at him weird. I felt his hands try to travel from my thighs to my panties. "Stop" I stated before he chuckled and started touching me again. I felt him go up my dress and touch my inner thigh. I moved his hand away immediately punching the shit out of his jaw "fuck!" He yelled loudly as I immediately stood up walking out the theater.

I shook my hand trying to get the pain out my hand but it was most definitely still there. "Y/N" I heard Johnny call after me as I turned holding onto my hand. "What's wrong?!" He asked concerned. "I just want to go home" I said pissed as we saw Sean storming out of the theater and Johnny's date walking towards us.

"The little bitch punched me in the face" he complained "you the bitch whining because a woman punched you in your shit" I argued back "Yo watch your mouth!" Johnny said before Pulling me away "What happened?!" He asked "he touched me, I didn't like it so I told him to stop more than once. He went further and further each time so I punched him in the face" I explained.

Johnny didn't say anything he just walked away as I watched him. He immediately punched Sean in the face no questions asked or words spoken. My mouth just fell as Johnny came towards me. "Come on" he said pissed but I walked behind him as his date trailed behind us. "Where's his car at?" Johnny asked as I showed him the car and Johnny handed me his keys.

"Go get in the car" He said "what are you about to do?" I asked confused "Y/N Go get in the car" he semi shouted pissed as I immediately walked away finding his car. I got in the back seat as Johnny's date was in the front passengers seat.

Johnny then got into the car as I gave him his keys and drove away. "You alright?" Johnny's date asked as he didn't say anything "Johnny" she stated off "I'm fine" he stated in an aggravated tone of voice. I just looked at him through the rear view mirror as he looked back at me then continued looking at the road as I just slouched down in my seat and looked out the window.

He dropped me off at home not saying a word. I went into my condo and threw my keys onto the table. I then placed my purse on the table before going into my room and taking my jacket off. I got undressed then got into the shower spending about thirty minutes in there.

I then got out and placed lotion all over my body I got dressed in a pair of leggings and a black bralette to match. I brushed my curls out of my hair making it now wavy then tied a silk head scarf around my head. I went in the kitchen getting the ice cream container then went in the living room turning on the TV. There was a knock at the door as I immediately turned the TV off and went to get the door.

I opened it seeing my mother "mama what you doing here?" I asked as she handed me my male yorkie Cocoa. "Your damn dog is getting on my nerves" She said making me giggle as I took him and petted his head. "He just missed mommy" I said in a baby tone to him. "You alright?" She asked as I let her in.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked "I'm not staying long but yeah" she said making me giggle. "Do you think I'm ever going to find someone?" I asked. "Awww sweetie" She started off sitting down.

"You will, you're only twenty two these men out here at your age only want one thing and you're lucky if you do find a guy at that age who wants to build something with you." She explained.

"Just live life baby" She said touching my hand as I faintly smiled. "What about that Johnny?" She asked "you knew each other forever and it's sues brother so how bad could it be?" She questioned as I just scoffed "he's one of those guys who only wants one thing" I said. "Ohhhh I got ya" She said as we shared a giggle. "But I don't know. There's something about him besides that, I think I like him" I said as she smiled.

"I'm sure he likes you back, he stays running after you ever since you two were in high school" she brought up as I giggled. She then started mocking me. "And momma he brushed against my locker smooth like he was already my boyfriend and I don't even know him" She mocked me from when I came home from school pissed because of Johnny.

"It's been eight years and he's still acting like that. That boy likes you" she said as I giggled "yeah but how do I even begin to trust someone like that?" I asked. "That's where you need to communicate" she brought up "but I always tell him he's a hoe" I stated "but does he know you like him?" She asked as I looked at her and she raised her brows some.

She then got up and kissed my head "get some sleep" she said as she was about to walk out the door but there was a knock.