16.

Johnny

It was Saturday and tonight was Y/N's fashion show out in the city a couple minutes from where I stay at. Sue and Reed were going to go and support but they were under "quarantine". Ben was still scared to go outside and I on the other hand was going for the after party, to just mess with Y/N and what do I look like staying inside?

I started calling Y/N's phone as she answered on the fourth ring. "What Johnny?" She questioned. "Good Morning to you too grouch" I said hearing her just sigh letting out a small giggle. "What I'm doing something" She said as I smiled "Can I bring these two girls?" I questioned. "Don't be bringing a whole bunch of random ass groupies of yours to this event Johnny" she said as I smiled.

"So it's a yes?" I questioned "I don't care" She simply said as I said bye but she just hung up on me. "Fuck" I said aggravated to myself. The whole point of me asking to invite them was to make her feel away now I really had to find two girls. I went through my phone eventually finding two girls and they were fans of Y/N's with and pretty excited.

Around four I picked them up Abe by five we were walking back stage of where the fashion Sue was due to passes. I knocked on Y/N's dressing room door as my dates were watching in awe at everyone running around trying to get things done because six thirty the show started.

The door opened some as her assistant Kevin peeked out. "Hey Johnny hold on" he stated before closing the door. The door then opened again as she stepped out with a robe on slippers and her hair along with her make up was done.

She had long diamond drop earrings in her ears along with a simple Diamond necklace around her neck

"Hey" I said with my arms wrapped around both of my dates waist Y/N just rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head.

"Oh my God!" I heard one of the girls I was with exaggerate pushing away from me some as Y/N stood there smiling at the girl

"Oh my God!" I heard one of the girls I was with exaggerate pushing away from me some as Y/N stood there smiling at the girl. "Can we like get a picture with you?" The other asked taking her phone out and pulling away. "Yeah" Y/N said as one girl immediately went by Y/N's side and The other shoved her phone in my face as I just sucked my teeth grabbing the phone.

Y/N placed her arms around both of them as they all smiled. I noticed Y/N's robe becoming untied and her boobs was eventually going to pop out. I stopped the whole picture. "Wait a minute" I started off as they all let out an irritated sigh. I handed the girl back her phone and turned Y/N around the opposite way fixing her robe myself as she just looked down at me tying it tighter then back up at me.

"You really get on my fucking nerves" she simply said as I chuckled "you want your boobs to fall out on camera?" I asked fixing the top of her robe before turning her back around and taking the girls phone away to take pictures of them. I then handed the girl back her phone as both of my dates looked at the phone excitedly.

"You two can get some snacks from off the table my assistant will show you where they're at" Y/N said as Kevin came out. "Thank you" they both thanked as Kevin took both my dates to get some snacks as I just looked at Y/N. "You got the flowers?" I questioned "Yeah and they're pretty, thank you" she thanked about to go back in her dressing room.

"What you think about them?" I asked about my dates stopping her "They're pretty" Y/N simply said "That's it?" I questioned "Yeah what else do you want for me to say?" She asked in a giggle. "You usually have something smart to say" I brought up as she giggled. "You want me to say something smart?" She asked "yes it wouldn't be you if you didn't" I said as she just smiled.

"You're never going to get me" She simply said then laughed "so you're jealous?" I questioned "no you just make zero sense so I'm going to continue doing me like I've been doing and yeah. Enjoy the show" She simply said before walking back into her dressing room.

"Wow" I said to myself looking around "She really just walked away and closed the door in my face while we were talking" I added. I then knocked on her dressing room door as she peeked out looking up at me. "Your Pride is shot huh?" She questioned with a smile. "What do you gain from doing this?" I asked curious. "Nothing if you really wanted me then you would've never brought groupies with you" she said as I chuckled and looked down at her.

"You are really jealous" I said in a chuckle as she closed the door in my face making me chuckle again. "You know it's not polite to close doors in people's face" I reminded outside the door. "You do it too much to me and your going to stop-" I started off but was cut off by the sight of Y/N in her dress. Her dress was way better then the first dress she was going to wear. This one hugged all her curves tightly and she looked even more sexy. I looked her up and down as she fixed the top of her dress some.

"You know" she started off then looked at me  "I don't like to do much talking about what I expect

"You know" she started off then looked at me  "I don't like to do much talking about what I expect. You see the kind of woman I am, so everything that you do isn't going to make me jealous but if you keep playing games the right man will eventually come along And you're going to Regret it" She explained as I just stood there and she smiled "but thanks for the flowers" she added before walking off as I just stood there shocked placing my hands on my hips.

Y/N

"Now miss That's how You clear a bitch" Kevin hyped up as I walked towards him and I giggled. "This looks bomb on you" he said turning me around as I smiled. "Watch this" he started off "Johnny can you take a picture of us please?" Kevin asked handing Johnny the phone. Kevin then hugged me placing his hand on my butt and Johnny immediately placed the phone down. "Aye none of that" Johnny said. "Just Take the picture" I said as Kevin was snickering to himself then squeezed my butt as Johnny just stood there taking the picture pissed.

"Here" Johnny stated handing Kevin his phone back breaking Kevin and I up as Kevin chuckled. "You and your two dates can go sit down in the crowd with everyone else" I simply said to Johnny texting sue back on my phone.