28.

Y/N

I was back in New York and haven't spoke to Johnny since our argument in Mexico. I ended up leaving the trip early and actually taking some time out for myself in Atlanta. I was thinking about apologizing because I didn't have no right saying he was on a ninety day trial but I'm not taking back anything else because Johnny is Johnny and I know how he operates, he's probably out with a girl right now.

I truly wanted us to work out but I know I have my trust issues with him. We're not right for each other and I don't want to keep dragging him along knowing that we may not work out.

I walked into the office of my building and seen Johnny, sue, Reed and Ben on the news. "The fantastic four?" I said to myself looking at the screen. "He's so fine" I heard one of my receptionist say as she looked up at the TV. "You look good mamas" I heard Kevin say coming behind me as I looked back at him standing beside me. "Thanks" I thanked taking my jacket off revealing my black dress

 "Thanks" I thanked taking my jacket off revealing my black dress

then looked back at the TV. 

"According to the news a guy was trying to commit suicide and they saved him and other people from dying on the bridge" Kevin explained. "Johnny's a super hero" Kevin brought up "too bad he can't save himself from his own stupidity" I simply said turning off the TV and walking away. I went inside the elevator as Kevin walked. "Ew you were supposed to come back from Atlanta rejuvenated not l like this" Kevin said as we went up in the elevator. "I am rejuvenated I was just stating facts" I simply said walking out the elevator going to my office.

"He's an ass and everything that he does is ass" I complained. "Sounds like you want to be fucked in the ass by this ass" Kevin said as I looked at him. "I'm serious kev we dead ass got into an argument because I said he was on a ninety day trial and I wasn't going to tell anyone we were together until the ninety days were up. "Miss What did you just say?!" He questioned. "Wait a minute, slow your roll... you two were together?!" He asked shocked.

"Yes and the dick was amazing" I expressed about to cry as Kevin's jaw dropped. "Bitch wait! You slept with him?" He asked as I scratched the back of my neck "y-yeah a couple of times" I admitted. "Oooo bitch wait- let me get us some glasses" he said coming in with some wine glasses and a wine bottle. He handed me the glass. "Don't tell Amya I don't need her down my throat too" I whined some.

"No ma'am we need to talk about Mr. Storm being down your throat" kev said sitting us down. "Kick off those heels off and I'll let people know not to make any appointments or phones for you today" Kevin assured sending out an email and a automated message about appointments being canceled for today.  "Wait kev I got to start working on this lingerie line" I brought up. "Yeah we'll do that but first What the hell?" He questioned about Johnny.

"One night we were arguing and then it just happened" I admitted. "Just like that?" Kevin asked "just like that" I stated. "What were you two arguing about?" Kevin asked. "I said the only reason why he was trying so hard with me was because he wanted to fuck me and he fucked the shit out of me." I admitted reminiscing. "How was it with a white guy?" Kev asked as I giggled. "Not all is small, and not all can't fuck. That's all I'm going to say" I said as Kev got excited.

"Bitch and you're sitting here on the couch moping for what?!" He questioned. "He's not mine so" I started off drinking my wine and shrugging some. "He technically wasn't yours when you two had sex the first time" he brought up. "Yeah but there's feelings involved and I don't want to hurt him or get myself hurt over some dick you know?" I asked.

"Y/N it's been three years and you finally getting some play if you don't let that man kill your shit" he hyped as I let out a small laugh. "I can't I'm she's upset because of us starting a relationship and ending it the next day" I said. "Damn really?!" Kevin asked as I giggled. "Thats some elementary school shit" he said making me laugh. "I'll just go back to using my mouska' tool at home" I said making Kev let out a small chuckle pinching the bridge of his nose. "I know you didn't just call your vibrator a mouska'tool" he stated.

"It's been a rough two, three years" I admitted "I see" he said making me laugh. "Maybe you two should be friends with benefits" He suggested. "Yeah but feelings are involved" I brought up. "So this is what you do" Kev started off. "Don't make love, don't do none of that sensual shit have that man fuck you, and I'm not talking about the fifty shades of gray I'm talking about 365 days. I'm talking hair grabbing, scratches on his back all that shit" he said as I laughed.

"Don't say I love you, don't call him baby don't even kiss him on the lips have him slut you out" he expressed. "And record it because I want to see that shit" he added drinking his wine as I giggled. "Johnny's not going to go with that and besides I haven't spoken to Johnny since Mexico I think now he really doesn't want to deal with me." I admitted. "Johnny's going to go with that and you know he is, you are his dream girl-" Kevin started off. "No I'm not" I stated as Kevin just looked at me.

"Anyways like I said you're his dream girl and any chance a guy can fuck the shit out of his dream girl he will" Kevin explained. "This is coming from a man at that" he added as I started thinking then drunk some more of my wine. "I got lingerie to design" I started off standing up. "You'll thank me later" Kevin said placing his glass in the air some. I giggled and sat at my desk pulling out my sketch book designated for my lingerie line that was coming soon.