9.

Johnny

Sue, Reed and Y/N were in the lab while Ben was on the couch sleep. I was trying to come up with a way to get Y/N back. I got a red plastic cup and filled it up with ice beginning to eat it as I walked into the lab hearing Sue and Y/N talk. I snuck up behind Y/N and poured the whole cup of ice down her the back of her shirt.

She started jumping around as I laughed and threw the cup at the back of her head then ran away. "Johnny!" I heard her yell. "That's my name Don't wear it out" I said before hiding in my room. I hid in my closet closing the door as I heard her come in.

"Johnny, I just want to talk" Y/N said softly I heard her close the room door behind her. "Johnny" she said as I tried not to laugh. "Babe" I heard her say as I was confused. "Baby you really not going to come out?" She asked "did she just call me baby?!" I thought to myself.

"Daddy You really not going to come out?" I heard her ask as I opened the door to the closet immediately. "Don't call me daddy unless you want to be bent over that bed and fucked" I said while walking out the closet as I felt her throw water at me from out of a water bottle. "Come here" I said trying to run after her but I slipped making her laugh even more.

I got back up and ran after her as she hid in one of the offices where Ben was sleeping at. I got a can of whipped cream and a duster going into the office as Y/N just smiled at me from the other side of the room. "Why would you come in here?" I mouthed quietly as she just smiled and I shook my head.

"Look at this" I mouthed nodding my head for her to come by my side but she just shook her head silently laughing. I silently laughed I placed some Whipped cream in Ben's hand as he was snoring. Y/N then came by my side as she giggled silently while shaking her head.

I took the end of the duster stick dragging it along Ben's face as he moved some. He then stopped moving. I dragged it along his face once again and this time he smacked himself in the face with the whipped cream as I placed my hands up

 I dragged it along his face once again and this time he smacked himself in the face with the whipped cream as I placed my hands up

and Y/N snickered before running out and I ran behind her. "Go! Go! Go!" I said running behind Y/N "JOHNNY!" We heard Ben yell aggravated as we ran into another office. We looked at each other and started laughing with each other. "We still going out tonight?" I asked leaning my side on the door then crossed my arms. "Out with you in public?" She asked "hell no and you're under quarantine" She simply said as I chuckled.

"Am I like the only one out of everyone that's not freaking out about this?" I questioned. "That's because you think everything thats dangerous is cool" Y/N said as we shared a small laugh. "But you need to be cautious about this because that's far from normal" She said as I smiled some.

"I know how to control mines to where I can be out in public" I assured. "So you can turn it on and off on command?" She questioned as I smiled "Yup and I can fly" I added watching her playfully rolled her eyes. "Lame" She simply said about to open the door but I chuckled and placed my weight on the door.

"What are you doing this weekend?" I asked curious "going to the movies, I got a date" She said "oh so you got another date with Aaron this weekend?" I asked curious. "No remember Sean from high school?" She asked. "Yeah what about him?" I asked.

"That's my date" She said with a smile. "So you're going on a date with a guy named Sean but I can't even get a proper happy birthday?" I questioned.

"You're jealous for what?" She asked in a laugh as I chuckled "I'm not jealous he was a dumb ass in high school and I'm sure he's a dumb ass now" I said as she just shook her head giggling. "As I recall your grades wasn't all that in high school either" She brought up. "Yeah but I ended up becoming an astronaut working at NASA Thank you" I stated making her laugh.

"Because I helped you with your work" She brought up making me smile. "I was an A student before I even started dealing with you" I expressed. "Sir you was barely passing junior year" She said in a small laugh. "You barely did your job with tutoring me since you want to bring up the past" I expressed as she let out a little laugh and placed her hand on her hips.

"Because Johnny, you wanted to pay me with a make out session who the fuck does that?" She asked as I chuckled continuing to listen to her. "And then you tried to fuck me any chance that you thought you could get" She added making me laugh as she stood there with her arms crossed "it's not funny" she said as I continued to laugh some "you know you want to laugh" I said as she cracked a smiled and looked away from me as I smiled.

"I deserve reparations from you because I tried everything in the book with you til this day and still nothing, I asked you out to prom you said straight up said "No" in front of everyone" I started off as she rolled her eyes "yes and what did you do after that?" She asked. "I asked Megan" I admitted "exactly with the same shit you asked me with and she said yes like a dumb ass" she explained as I chuckled.

"You ever seen family matters?" She asked "who hasn't?" I asked "okay so I'm Laura and you're Steve Urkel, I'm your friend but I don't want any type of other relations with you" She said slowly. "First, Why do you have to say it slow?" I questioned making her giggle. "Second one of those episodes if I'm not mistaken they date" I brought up as she just sighed and shook her head.

"What am I going to do with you?" She said as we shared a laugh. "I want a guy for Valentine's Day so I need you to relax for a couple of weeks" She said as I placed my hands up. "All I have to say is" I started off as she looked at me.

"I'm going to get you one day, it may not be today tomorrow or next week but I'm going to get you" I assured as she straight faced me. "Keep dreaming" She simply said walking out the room as I chuckled.