19.

Y'all go read "The Kindergarden Teacher" by @XxAuroraxX15
lLove you❤️-Dajah

Y'all go read "The Kindergarden Teacher" by @XxAuroraxX15lLove you❤️-Dajah

Y/N

"Because I want us to be together!" I shouted back. "You claim you want it too but you don't want it bad at all like I said before you just want to fuck" I simply said bumping into his arm walking in the living room as he followed behind me. He sucked his teeth as I turned watching him take his jacket off then he pulled his shirt over his head. "What are you doing?!" I asked. "Come on since I just want to fuck you" he simply said fed up walking towards me.

"You do" I simply said "so let's go since that's all I want" he started off grabbing my throat beginning to kiss my lips sloppily as I immediately kissed back. I moaned in between our kiss feeling him place his hands on my butt. I then heard a rip as I gasped looking back seeing he ripped my leggings. I was about to say something but he grabbed my throat laying me on the couch taking off my leggings along with taking my Lacey underwear off.

He immediately placed his mouth on my clit with his hands still around my throat. My head fell back as my mouth opened slightly. "Mmm fuck" I squealed feeling him swirl his tongue around my clit and my toes curl. his moans and slurping noises made me even more wet. "I can't fucking stand you" I moaned before letting out a loud moan.

I tried to move away but he went deeper. I placed my hand on the back of his head as he moved my hand immediately pinning it onto my stomach. "Oh my God right there" I whined. He was so deep that his nose was buried into me, I felt him tongue kissing the fuck out of my lips and clit. "Oooo Johnny" I moaned turning to my side feeling him open my legs back up continuing to slurp. He looked up at me while flicking his tongue as my eyes just rolled back.

"You're about to make me cum" I let out arching my back off the couch. I moved my hips in a circle as he looked up at me and smirked. "Stop Johnny" I whined referring to his smirk. I then felt myself release as he licked it up. He then rubbed my clit in a circle slowly as I bit down on my lip.

Johnny stood up taking his pants off as I seen his bulge. I watched as he ripped open a condom. He pulled down his briefs and I can honestly see why girls were all over him. I felt him hit my thigh "turn around" he said as I turned holding onto the top of the couch waiting for him to slide in.

"Wait" I said placing my hand in his lower ab. "What?" He asked "it's been two years" I started off "you talk a lot of shit for someone who hasn't had sex in two years" he simply said moving my hand and placing it behind my back. He pushed himself inside slowly causing me to grip onto the edge of the couch.

"Fuck" I heard him let out as he pulled out and placed it back in going a little deeper as we both let out moans of relief. He started thrusting into me slowly as my eyes rolled back he started to speed his pace up some causing me to wince and bite down on my bottom lip. "Shit" he groaned loudly letting go of my arm that was behind my back as I held onto the couch and he held onto my waist going faster and harder.

"Oh My God!" I whined feeling myself about to cum. I felt him wrap his hand around my throat bringing my back to his chest as he went harder and our skins clapped loudly together. I gasped as my mouth hung open. "Right there" I moaned out feeling him go harder in that one spot causing me let out a louder moan.

I started throwing it back as he moaned gripping my butt. "Fuck Y/N" He moaned as I continued and he pulled out picking me up. He placed himself back into me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he looked me in my eyes. He gripped my butt pounding into me as I moaned loudly.

I felt him place his lips on mine as he slowly kissed my lips. I whimpered in between our kiss as I felt my stomach tighten up. I snatched my lips from his as my eyes rolled back and my head fell back. "OH MY GOD JOHNNY!" I let out loudly as he kissed my neck. "Fuck you're so tight" he moaned out before dropping me on the couch and kissing my lips sloppily.

I rubbed his dick slowly placing it back into me as he continued to kiss my lips. I felt him wrap his hand back around my throat pounding into me as I placed my hand on his lower ab. "Fuck" I squealed loudly. "Now you can shut up about thinking I only want sex" Johnny groaned as my eyes rolled back and my toes curled.  "Okay, okay, okay!" I let out with my hand against his ab before I felt myself cream. He let go of my throat as I felt up his chest and placed my hands behind his neck bringing him closer to kiss my lips.

He pulled away "I love you" he said softly as I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too" I said as he smiled before continuing to kiss my lips. My phone started ringing as Johnny picked me up and sat on the couch to where I was on top of him. I continued kissing his lips as he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

My phone rung again as Johnny and I pulled out of the kiss sighing. I was about to get it but Johnny held onto my waist. "Just ignore it" he suggested before kissing my lips making me smile. I positioned him slowly taking all his inches as I placed my hands on top of the couch.

I started moving slowly up and down as he let out a small moan making me smile. I then rode to the tip making him grip tightly onto my butt. I continued to ride just his tip as his eyes rolled back and his head fell back. "Shit Y/N" he moaned as I smiled continuing as his moans got louder. "FUCK" he let out loudly as I stopped and looked at him out of breath. "You alright?!" I questioned.

"Yeah keep going" he assured as I kept going placing my hand around his throat as he just smirked up at me and I smirked back. "Fuck you're so tight" he let out through his groans. He gripped my butt beginning to thrust up as I gripped onto his muscular arm. "Fuck Johnny!" I let out through a whimper as he groaned.

"Shit I'm about to cum" he moaned loudly. I then sloppily kissed his lips. "Fuck I'm about to cum" I whined as he placed his arms under my thighs continuing to thrust up at a faster pace. "Shit" I moaned feeling myself release once again.

"Fuck!" Johnny groaned loudly then started grunting and slowing down his thrusts. I placed my head in between his neck feeling myself ride out my orgasm.

"Fuck Y/N" he said out of breath with his head leaning back on the couch. "What did I do?" I asked confused out of breath.  "that was really good" he admitted as I smiled. I knew my hair was everywhere and I definitely needed to get my lashes redone. I felt a sting on my butt as I winced some "what's wrong?" Johnny questioned and looked at me concerned.

"Johnny did you burn me?!" I asked trying to look back at my butt. "Shit" he said as I stood up automatically. "Alright it's not bad" He started off as I immediately went to my full size mirror in my room. I looked at my butt and seen nothing Johnny came into the room chuckling and buttoning his jeans up as I just looked at him.

"I was just kidding" he said as I playfully rolled my eyes placing my robe on. I tied it feeling Johnny place his hand on my waist. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He smiled and pecked my lips as I smiled and started kissing his lips slowly feeling him grip my butt softly.

He pulled his lips away as I smiled up at him "I kind of want round two" he brought up as I kissed his lip then softly pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth. He just smirked at me and picked me up making me laugh.