2.

Johnny

I was out with a girl named Selena as I thought I seen Y/N. "You ready to go back to my place?" I heard Selena ask as I seen Y/N walking in our direction next to a guy. Her hair was still straightened like earlier and she had on all black leather dress with a pair of thigh high heel boots.

 Her hair was still straightened like earlier and she had on all black leather dress with a pair of thigh high heel boots

"Johnny did you hear me?" Selena questioned "yeah hold on" I said staring in Y/N's direction. "Wait where are you going?" Selena started off then looked at Y/N. "Just wait here" I said before walking over towards Y/N. "Hey" I dragged out as Y/N was in the middle of smiling at the guy she was with. She finally looked at me and her smiled faded.

"I'm her best friends brother Johnny and you are?" I introduced myself sticking my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Aaron" he said shaking my hands firmly as I smiled. "Johnny can we go now?" Selena asked in a whine "Yeah You two should go" Y/N stated as Selena grabbed my hand trying to pull away.

"Not too fast I don't want to be rude" I stated "Johnny take the girl home" I heard Y/N say. "Can I buy you a drink? Or am I interrupting something?" I asked "yes" Y/N said "yes I can Buy him a drink?" I asked "no-" she stated off but I cut her off "well let's go big guy" I said to Aaron placing my hand on his shoulder as I got in between Aaron and Y/N placing my arms around their necks.

Y/N moved immediately pushing my arms away as I chuckled. "What were you two doing?" I asked Aaron. "I was just about to take her home" he stated "I say we have a little fun and get to know each other before you take her back home" I brought up as I looked back and seen Y/N walking by herself with her arms crossed pissed. "I'm leaving Johnny" Selena simply said. "Okay get home safe" I said til I felt her punch my arm and walk off.

"Wait Selena come back" I called out "it's okay they're always either mad at me when the date ends or in the morning" I stated as Aaron chuckled. We went into a bar as I pulled out a stool for Y/N and she just eyed me making me smile. She finally sat on the stool "let me use the restroom right quick" Aaron stated before taking off the jacket he had on.

"Can you hold this for me please?" He asked Y/N as Y/N was hesitant to take his jacket but she ended up taking it. "Thanks" he thanked before walking off. We watched as he walked off to the bathroom as I finally turned to Y/N about to say something but she pushed his jacket into my chest. She stood up about to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked as she ignored me. "The fun was about to get started" I said behind her as she continued to walk away. I let out a huff before setting Aaron's jacket on the stool, whoever takes it just takes it. I followed Y/N as We walked outside "Y/N" I said as she immediately turned around.

"Are you fucking serious?" She asked me "what did i do?" I asked "the date went pretty decent and you just had to come to fuck it all up" she expressed as I chuckled. "It's not funny Johnny" she said before placing her hand over her face. "Are you about to cry?" I asked. "No I'm aggravated" she simply said turning around trying to get a Cab.

"Gosh you are such an ass" she expressed "all I did was tell the man I wanted to get to know him" I expressed as she continued trying to signal for a cab. "Yes but you knew if I was out with a guy then I was on a date or simply minding my fucking business so why interfere?" She asked. "Because I wanted to see his intentions" I somewhat truthfully said.

"Worry about the Results from the doctor with all these women you be with instead." She stated before a cab pulled up to the curb in front of her. "For your information I use condoms thank you" I thanked as she was about to open the cab door but I placed my hand on the door so she wouldn't be abled to open it.

"Johnny" she started off "I was just looking out for my sisters best friend" I assured "well I don't need you too" she simply said as I opened the cab door for her and she just looked at me. She then got in as I was in the process of getting in with her but she let out a loud sigh. "Why are you trying to get in the cab?" She asked aggravated.

"Because you don't need to be in the cab this late at night by yourself" I stated. "Johnny I swear if you don't close the door" she said pinching the bridge of her nose. I closed the door then opened the passengers side of the cab as the driver looked at me.

"I'll pay extra" I said to him as I seen Y/N through the rear view mirror roll her eyes she then looked out the window pissed. I turned around about to talk to Y/N through the gate but was interrupted by the cab driver.

"Where too?" He questioned about to start his meter. Y/N was about to tell him the address but I told him immediately as she just looked at me. "For one I can tell the date didn't go all that" I started off. "Johnny I'm not doing this with you" she started off as I chuckled.

"This is all stemming from a date?" The cab driver asked. "Yeah not with me though I would never" I said as Y/N just looked at me. "Johnny you had your date leave by herself because you were too busy worried about mine" she said. "He had his date leave to talk to yours?" The cab driver asked Y/N as Y/N leaned up to the gate to talk to him and I just looked at him.

"Yes and I'm pretty sure he's going to sleep with a different girl tonight anyway" she simply said as my mouth dropped and I felt my phone vibrate seeing Jessica calling me. "I was not" I said silencing my phone. "He was a jerk anyway he said you two weren't doing anything and that he was just taking you home if he was a man then he would've taken you home and never took my offer because it's about you" I explained.

"And on top of that he made you coat rack, so where am I wrong at?" I asked "I practically showed his true colors" I explained. "And if you were a man you would've never interrupted a date between a man and a woman while on your own just to be a fucking ass" she started off getting pissed as I just smiled at her.

"Yo Johnny I swear when we get out this cab" She stated shaking her head and bouncing her leg

"I'm very much a man i take care of my needs and other women needs but you wouldn't know that because you never give me the time of day" i smartly said with a shrug.

"You get on my fucking nerves.  Shut up talking to me" she simply said sitting back in her seat. "So you like her?" The cab driver asked "no not even in the slightest I don't, I just want to be given a chance like her douchebag date she had back there" I said.

"No he wants to fuck and his pride is shot because I won't sleep with him or give him the time of day because these other bitches kiss the ground he walks on and I'll be damned" she said looking at me through the rear view mirror as I looked back at her.

"My pride isn't shot so watch your mouth" I said turning around to look at her. "You mad because I'm stating facts?" She questioned. "It's been like that since high school you're a brat and selfish so when you don't get your way you act out" she said crossing her leg over the other and smiled. "Says the one who shoots down any man that even looks in your direction, you're so full of yourself-" I started off as we appeared outside of the condo she lives at.

"Thank you" Y/N and I both said nicely as I handed the man his cash "and here's extra for listening to our problems" Y/N gave to the man through the opening to hand money. We got out the car then went inside the lobby being greeted by valet and the concierge at the front desk. We were quiet until we got into the elevator....