57.

💕My Spencer James all American book preview💕

Spencer

"Olivia isn't going to see me is she?" Y/N asked as we looked at each other and I laid back on her headboard. "I don't know" I truthfully said as Y/N just shook her head some. "I literally just texted him earlier that day" she started off "getting ready for my flight and just like that he died" Y/N explained. "You have to make sure you live in the moment and that you make sure you tell people you love them because you can be gone just like that" I explained as she just laid her head on her pillow staring at the TV as now "long as I live" by Toni Braxton was playing on her YouTube playlist.

"What you want from chipotle?" I asked pulling the menu up on my phone and trying to get her out of her thoughts. She sat up and leaned over looking into my phone.

"A chicken burrito" She started off adding her toppings as I texted it to Jordan. I then seen a text from Layla. "Are we going to talk about yesterday?" I read simply ignoring it. "You can step out and talk to her Spence, I'm fine just as long as you sent what I wanted to Jordan" she said as we shared a small laugh.

"No it isn't like that she does this and then we end up arguing once again. It just gets frustrating" I admitted. "Then when I try and tell her whats wrong she makes it my fault then throws it back on me" I explained. "And you told her about that?" Y/N asked. "Yup and it somehow ends up being my fault and then Olivia and I argue, she throws Asher in my face anytime I say something she doesn't like or disagree with" I added.

"Now you want me to be real with you or give you a generic answer?" Y/N asked causing me to chuckle and look over at her. "Both" I answered as "I Care 4 u" by Aaliyah came on and Y/N instantly smiled at the TV. "This is one of my favorite songs by her" she started off then looked back at me.

"The cookie cutter answer is it'll all work out maybe she's going through something" she started off as I just chuckled making Y/N smile some. "And the real answer is, step back, focus on yourself, your work and football. I'm not saying break up but if she's not trying to listen to you but wants you to listen to her that's a problem and if you're opening up to me about the situation better rather than your girlfriend that's also an issue so, do you" she explained.

"Now I'm not saying whore around" she brought up as we shared a laugh. "But I am saying you're at this school for yourself and what you want to do first and foremost, honestly a girlfriend is just a bonus" she explained as I continued to look at her. "So you don't plan on dating when at Beverly?" I asked. "Now did I say that?" She asked as we shared a small laugh.

"It's a plus but I'm at the school for a better education along with a better future at the end of the day" she said as I faintly smiled at her and she looked at the TV. "You're making me miss my song" she joked starting it over. "Although we're just seventeen if the relationship isn't evolving and you feel that it's necessary to walk away then walk" She added looking down at her phone beginning to sing along to the song to herself.

Hey my baby
Why you lookin' so down?
Seems like you need a lovin'
Baby you need a girl like me
(around)

"Hey my baby
Tell me why you cry
Here take my hand and (yeah)
Wipe those tears from your eyes"

"Can I talk to you (Can I talk to you)
Comfort you (Comfort)
Let you know (Just wanna let you know)
I care 4 you (oh yeah)"

She sung along to the song as I just called her name "Y/N" I softly said as she looked at me from her phone. "What's wrong?" She asked as I held her chin and leaned in for her lips. She was hesitant at first but then placed her lips on mine. She quickly pulled away as we just looked at each other and I placed my lips back on hers as our lips moved in sync.