60.

Y/N

I opened my eyes as I looked to my side seeing Johnny squeezing his eyes some before he turned placing his arm around me. I felt him rub my thigh softly then placed his hand under my shirt trying to rub my clit. "No" I said in a small groan.

"Come here" he said through a small chuckle as I laid on my back and looked over at him. "What?" I asked making him smile as he just looked at me and smiled. "What?!" I asked again making him chuckle. "I miss this" he admitted as I just looked at the ceiling. "I do too b-" I started off "don't do it" he interrupted as I looked over at him "don't do what?" I asked "don't ruin the moment" he said. "I wasn't going to ruin it......I was just going to bring us back to reality" I simply said.

"Ruining it" he expressed as We let out a small laugh. "Yeah but we got to be real" I said looking over at him as he looked over at me. "You have a girl friend and it technically wasn't right that I slept with you" I said as he rolled his eyes. "When have you ever cared about the rules?" He questioned. "You know I've always been a goody two shoes" I said as he looked over at me.

"The lies that you tell is unbelievable like I can't phantom how good of a liar you are" he sarcastically said making me laugh. "I am a goody goody" I said looking back at him. "So what was last night?" He asked. "That doesn't count that was built up sexual tension" I corrected. "What was our actual first date?" He asked. "You took me to five guys and we argued because another girl popped up, nothing happened" I assured.

"No I'm talking about our FIRST date" he brought up as I was just stuck. "Our first date was five guys and We got into an argument." I said again. "So you don't remember our first date?" I questioned. "That WAS our first date" I said in a small laugh. "You're so used to erasing history with me you don't even remember our actual first date" he said shaking his head as I frowned. "No I don't I remember the seagull snatching your burger at Coney Island" I said making him chuckle and playfully roll his eyes.

"Do you remember losing your virginity?" He asked "or was that Jacob who "took" your virginity at twenty two?" He asked trying to be funny. "You're not funny and yes I do remember my virginity originally being taken." I corrected. "You used studying as a form to get some ass" I said making him laugh. "No I actually passed my test thanks to you and I was nervous to have sex with you" he admitted making me laugh.

"Why?" I asked "you were someone I always dreamed about being with and when time came I was nervous. No one else had you, you was really reserved and I wanted to really make it count" he explained. "I was shocked you even did that" Johnny expressed and looked over at me. "Like I said last night we argued and got on each other's nerves but I didn't feel like anything was off right before I lost it. I felt secure, and safe around you so I was okay with giving it to you" I explained and looked at Johnny.

"Awww you actually liked me" he teased "alright" I simply said "then it was like you got to college and became an ass" he stated. "Johnny you're still an ass so shut up" I said making him laugh. "College I was cautious and you were being a hoe so I left you alone." I said. "I was a hoe Because after all of that you still didn't want to be with me" he expressed. "Anyway what date are you talking about?" I asked. "How are you a big fan of Aaliyah and you forgot?" He asked as I immediately remembered.

"You did take me to go see "Romeo must die" at the drive in" I said with a smile. "I don't remember much of watching the movie with you" I brought up. "Because you was too busy laid out in the back seat" he said as I automatically knew what he was talking about. "Okay I remember no need to marinate on that situation" I said. "How do you give head like that and never go on another date or have sex with that person again until years later?" He asked as I placed my hand over my face laughing.