Makeover time!!

(A.N. First off, I do not believe that Piper would act like she does in most fan fictions as she would in real life, so I plan to make her as normal as possible, just know that I do have to stray a little bit here.)

Jada: Our dare today is from aylasbooks it is...

aylasbooks : I dare Nico to let Piper give him a makeover. Have fun Piper!

gabythomas543 : YAY!!!!!!!!! NEEKS, YOU ARE GOING TO PUT MAKEUP ON!!!!!!

Piper: So I guess for this dare everyone but Nico, Jada, gabythomas543 , aylasbooks , and I will be going off to somewhere for the reveal later.

Jada: Dude, you sound like a talk show host.

Nico: *Death glares at Jada*

Jada: Sheesh!

Nico: Why does it always have to be me?

Piper: Anyways, girls, would you please go get some makeup for Nico?

gabythomas543 : *Comes back with tons of really colorful makeup* Neeks, you're going to look like a clown!

aylasbooks : *Comes back with a bunch of earthy colors and stuff*

Jada: *Comes back with black, white, skin, and a bunch of blue makeup stuff* I'm ba-a-ack!!!

Nico: Let's just get this over with.

Piper: Sheesh!

gabythomas543 , aylasbooks , and Jada: *Go with everyone else somewhere else*

A half hour later..................................................................................................................................

Piper: Presenting, the one and only, Nico!

Nico: *Comes out of wherever they did the Aphrodite cabin.* It's better than what Drew tried to put on me.

*Flashback*

Nico: *Wearing red eyeshadow, purple lipstick, and basically looking like a creepy clown*

*Flashback over*

Piper: I think I did okay.

aylasbooks : He is wearing a nice brown blush.

gabythomas543 : Some red lipstick.

Jada: As well as black eyeshadow and concealer.

Everyone but Nico and Piper: Good job!

Nico: I guess you did okay.

Piper: Thanks!

Caleo: So, thank you for reading.

Percabeth: Please vote!

Solangelo: And comment!

Frazel: Thank you for being so awesome. Please read this some more!

Jiper: Later!

*Next on "Demigod...Stuff", we will have a new member!*