HP

Leo: *Stuffs last fozzoli in his mouth.* We are gonna start off with an easy question from the author.

Annabeth: Leo, you need to learn how to share.

Piper:*Scoffs at Leo* Anyway, the first question is-

Jason: Pipes, can I say it?

Piper: Annabeth?

Annabeth: Sure.

Jason: To the seven, Nico, and Thalia, What do you think about Harry Potter?

Annabeth: I read the series four times, so yeah, I think it's a pretty awesome series.

Percy: Seriously Annabeth? That is ridiculous.

Annabeth: You're calling me ridiculous? Look at yourself SeaWeed Brain.

Percy: Sorry, sorry, it's just that I don't have that much time to read because of all the camp activities.

Annabeth: I find time. Here. *Gives Percy the whole series including extra books by J.K. Rowling.*

Thalia: Okay then, I've read them before. I like them.

Jason: They're cool. I watched the movies.

Nico: I read the first four, then I had to go somewhere and I forgot, but they were good.

Piper: I love them! It's amazing that they survived after all they've been through.

Hazel: I read them all! It was so amazing! It's so sweet.

Frank: I had to watch the movies with Hazel. By the way, Harry reminds me of Percy.

Annabeth: I know right!

Percy: What? I'm gonna go watch the movies.

Leo: *Mumbles, everyone turns back to see Leo tied to a chair with the Stroll twins running away.*

Jason: * Goes and unties Leo.*

Leo: Never seen any Harry Potter stuff. Later! Comment and have fun!

Hazel and Frank: Please.