Leo, don't jump!

MASTER WRITER (shush up, you're Jada): Heylo! I am sosososososososo sorry for waiting so long to update. What with vacation, summer reading (library time!!! :) :) <3 ) , re-reading the HP, PJO, and HOO series again for the umpteenth (999,999,999,999,999,999 etc. ) time, and what with me losing inspiration :( . On a happy note, I finally got my inspiration back! :) :) :) AND I STARTED TO USE EMOJIS ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF ME!!?!?!?! :) I guess re-reading my fandoms with some tea, hot chocolate, and junk food really helped!!!!! Thank you guys that are sticking around with me so much! You guys are people I consider friends. Especially gabythomas543 who's my friend in real life even though I'm socially awkward. As well demigods_rule55 , aylasbooks , CypherIllusion , Wisegirl756 , Dragonfighter234 , and DisneyPJO . (In no particular order) For being characters in here, and those mentioned that talk to me through book comments and message chats (You now who you are! Fandom Friends!!) Well, sorry. BACK TO THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________

Piper: Hey!

Jason: What's up?

Thalia:We were supposed to have a new member today.

aylasbooks : Unfortunately we can't find her.

gabythomas543 : She's @OliviaDiAngelo .

Dragonfighter234 : Anyways, demigods_rule55 has something for us.

DisneyPJO : *sing songy* It's a darrrrrrrrreeeeee.

demigods_rule55 : I dare Leo to jump off a cliff and land on Frank, eagle form. Than Frank can drop him off anywhere from 10-50 ft. in the air.

Percy: I would die if I did that.

Annabeth: That has a very high statistical probability of happening.

Wisegirl756 : We're doing the math as we speak.

Jada: In conclusion, it depends on human, sorry- Zeus, probability and will be difficult to calculate at this time.

Frank: Okay, it's still high either way, though.

Hazel: But that doesn't really matter anyways, because Leo probably won't die from it.

OliviaDiAngelo : Hello, young ones, I am here. I'm a daughter of Hades.

Nico: Hello, sister. Surprise to see you here. You were shadow traveling again, weren't you. AM I DONE NOW!

Leo : That was so staged I forgot for a second that I have to jump off a cliff.

CypherIllusion : Better you than me!

Calypso: *serious face* Really?

:)

CypherIllusion : Sorry, sheesh! *secretly laughing*

demigods_rule55 : *jumping up and down* I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH MEEEE!!!

Jada: I've seen crazy like you wouldn't believe. No one can even touch mez crazy. *creepyish sounding* NOBODY. *cackles*