Morning*

Warning: sexual content

Amber's POV:

I woke up to see Cedric asleep, softly snoring. We were still holding eachother. Our legs intertwined. I could feel Cedric's semi-hard cock slightly pressing against my leg.

I leaned up and softly started to kiss his neck. He shuffled beside me, slightly groaning as I continued to kiss him. After a few more kissed pressed on his neck Cedric opened his eyes slowly.

"This is a lovely way to wake up" He said in his groggy voice. I laughed slightly and continued to kiss him. Cedric grabbed his wand and cast the muffilato spell around my room, and a locking spell on my door.

Cedric pulled me on top of his lap, raising his hips while pushing mine down. I moaned slightly at his actions. I could feel him underneath me, already rock hard.

He started to lift my shirt up, motioning for me to take it off. I lifted my shirt off of my body and tossed it onto the floor. Cedric's lips connected with my breast while his hands were rubbing my back. I slowly moved my hips back and forth, grinding on his lap.

Cedric flipped us over so I was now on my back. I ran my fingers through his soft, chestnut colored hair. His fingers slowly played with the waistband of my shorts. Cedric had pulled away for a moment and looked down, silently asking for permission to take my shorts off. I nodded slightly and pulled him in for another kiss.

He had started to kiss my neck, slowly moving down to my chest and stomach. Cedric was face to face with my heat. "Is this okay" he asked. "Yes" I said breathlessly. Cedric's tongue slowly licked out my folds before he started softly sucking on my clit.

I arched my back slightly, while lacing my finger through his hair. Cedric licked and sucked, making me feel absolutely breathless. He had teased my entrance with his fingers before he slowly slipped them in. Going at a slow pace while he continued to eat me out.

My orgasm blossomed through me. My legs shaking, I pulled Cedric's hair as he continued trough my high.

I pulled Cedric up to me and kissed him. We rolled over so I was on top. Cedric took his pants and boxers off leaving both of us exposed to each other. 

"Are you sure?" He asked as he positioned himself near my entrance.
"Yes" I said looking into his dreamy eyes.

I slowly lowered myself down onto Cedric, making him groan quietly. I started to move faster on him. My breasts we bouncing harshly as I moved rode Cedric faster. His hands were roaming my body, feeling every inch of skin he could.

I felt him twitch inside of me. I started to move faster than before. I felt hot liquid shoot inside of me.
"Did you cum?" Cedric asked, still out of breath.
"No, but it's okay" I said suddenly feeling how sore my legs were.

Cedric flipped me over so I was on my stomach. He lifted my hips up and Groaned,
"I'm gonna make you cum." He entered me from behind. The angle hit all the spots that would make me moan.

Cedric pounded into me. My hands were gripping the bedsheets. Cedric's arm was around my waist holding me up. He had moved his hand to my clit, rubbing soft circles.

The coil in my stomach snapped. I let out loud moans. My muscles tightened. I heard Cedric moan as I tightened my walls against his cock. My legs where shaking.

My inner thighs covered in our juices. Cedric was still pounding into me through my orgasm. I felt his cum shoot into me once again. Cedric and I stayed there for a moment, trying to catch our breaths.

Cedric slowly removed himself from me, still holding my waist. I felt his liquid run down my leg.

that was a good way to spend my morning.