Shops*

Warning: sexual content

Amber's POV:

I had done Cedric's hair, it was actually really curly.
"You look cute" I smiled, softly playing with his hair.
"Not at cute as you" He laughed. I finished his hair and went to go get dressed.

I walked downstairs to make breakfast. I opened the refrigerator and saw that there was no food. We had forgotten to buy food when we got here. Cedric came walking down the stairs. "We forgot to buy food" I said, walking towards the door.

"I'll go with you" Cedric said, following me. We slipped our shoes and coats on and walked into the snow. We apparated to the small muggle village near us. We started walking down one of the narrow streets into a shop.

"I don't think this is the right place" I whispered. The shop was filled with all sorts of lingerie, vibrators, and sex toys. One of the workers had come up to us and started showing us things.
"Hello, what do you like in here." She said in her beautiful accent. Cedric had said something before I could say that we were in the wrong store,
"Vibrators."

I followed along, feeling very embarrassed to be here. I don't know why, nobody I knew what here, except Cedric but that was different. She lead us to the back of the store where there was a large selection of vibrators.
"Which one do you want darling?" Cedric whispered.

I quickly picked out a large dark blue one. He was smiling as I walked back next to him.
"Cedric, don't you want to pick something out?" I asked sarcastically. Cedric just smiled as he walked over to the lingerie section. He picked out a deep red matching lace bra and thong.

"Your eyes will look good in this" He smiled. "You really thing you're going to be looking at my eyes when I wear this?" I laughed.
"Oh definitely not but still, I can't wait until I see you in it" He smirked.

We payed and walked out of the store. We had found the grocery store, we grabbed some of the things we would need for the week. Cedric and I apparated back to the cabin.

***

The warm air inside the cabin contrasted with the chilly outside.
"Do you want to try our things out" Cedric smirked, pulling me close.
"We have to put the groceries away." I whispered just as I was about to kiss him.

Once Cedric and I finished putting the groceries away I grabbed the bag from him and walked up the stairs. Cedric was following me. I entered our bedroom, walking straight into the bathroom. I tried to close the door but Cedric had stopped me.

"Wait for me and then you can see" I said slightly laughing. Cedric groaned as he walked away from the door. I stripped out of my clothes leaving me naked. I took the lingerie set out of the bag and put it on. It fit my body perfectly. I look hot.

I stepped out to see Cedric, sitting on the bed, in nothing but his boxers.
"Oh, wait!" I said turning around and grabbing the vibrator from the bag. I took it out of the box and walked back into the bedroom.

I walked towards him, with the vibrator behind my back. Cedric couldn't peel his eyes from me. I straddled his lap, giving him the vibrator. I kissed his neck slowly leaving light purple marks.

Cedric's hands roamed my body, mainly paying attention to my bum. Cedric flipped us over, I was laying on my back with him hovering over me. He kissed me roughly down my neck and chest.
"I wanna try something different" I said before he could remove my underwear.
"Okay." He smirked.

He sat at the edge of the bed facing me. I unhooked my bra, slowly slipping it off of my shoulders. I slipped my thong down my legs, leaving me completely naked.

I leaned over to Cedric taking the vibrator from his hand. Cedric moved closer to me as I leaned back to where I was sitting.
"You don't get to touch love" I whispered in his ear. I softly moved him away from me, kissing his cheek.

I spread my legs and moved my hand down to my clit. I rubbed soft and slow circles on myself. I turned the vibrator on and pressed it against my clit. Cedric was stroking himself up and down, watching me like a hawk. I rubbed the vibrator on myself until I felt the coil in my stomach appear.

"Come here" I panted. He immediately moved towards me, taking control of the vibrator. I replaced his hand, stroking him quickly. I had earned a few grunts from Cedric, while I was continually moaning.

The coil in my stomach was getting tighter, Cedric twitched in my hand. We knew we were both close. I started stroking Cedric faster, while he continued the same motions he was doing. We came at the same time. His liquid shooting on my hip and my hand. The room was filled with moans as we rode out our highs.

Cedric walked into the bathroom to get me a towel to wipe myself off with. Once he came back and I was cleaned up, he kissed me. I had switched us, I was on top, while he was underneath me.

I looked at him as I positioned him at my entrance. He nodded slightly. I slowly lowered myself on him, feeling him fill me up. Cedric's hands moved to my hips, guiding me up and down on him. He had grabbed the vibrator from the bedside table. He turned it on and pressed it against my clit.

I moaned loudly at his action. I felt him twitch inside of me. His chest and neck had a dark blush. I moved faster on him, feeling the coil in my stomach grow extremely tight.
"I'm gonna cum" he groaned.

Cedric's liquid shot inside of me, I rode him until I came. Both of us out of breath, our clothes on the floor, the crackling fire, everything was perfect.

"I love you darling"
"I love you Ced"