Months

Amber's POV:

September

Quidditch had started again, hufflepuff wasn't doing well without Cedric. I was still a chaser, but there was a new seeker and keeper.

Cedric and I hadn't been able to see each other yet. I miss him more and more every day. I write to him a lot, he's busy with his training, and I'm still in school.

Cormac had started talking to me more. He made me slightly uncomfortable sometimes but I didn't want to be rude when he's trying to be friends.

October

Cedric and I met up in hogsmeade. we went for butterbeer. That encounter also included my getting pushed up against a wall and getting smothered in his kisses. We would have done to meet in hogsmeade every chance we got if that was going to continue.

Cedric had lived up to his promise of going to my quidditch games, he cheered for me every chance he got. Cedric would always yell as loud as possible
"That's my girlfriend!"

November

The weather had gotten cold again, snow piling up around hogwarts. Snowball fights had broken out in the courtyard multiple times. Peeves had always thrown the first one.

The potions classroom was always freezing, with it being underground. Snape and I got along now. He was actually a nice person if you spent enough time with him. He had been teaching me how to brew more complex potions. Snape had given me his old potions book with all his tips in it.

December

My 18th birthday was filled with gifts and treats my friends and family had given me. Cedric and I met up in hogsmeade and spent most of the day together. He always knew how to make me smile.

Cedric and his parents invited me to stay with them for winter break, Remus said it was okay. I would finally get to spent more than a few hours at a time with my boyfriend. I was excited to see his parents too, they were always so kind.

authors note:

sorry this chapter is really short, i kinda just did a filler chapter.

suggestions

comments

anything