73: Ellie's Surprise & New Mommy?

"How did you 2 meet" I ask taking a bite out of my pizza dipped with ketchup.

"Well me and my good friend Alice we're just strolling around the park when this football comes flying at me" Ellie starts.

"So he comes and apologizes but more to me, which in my head I was thinking wow what a huge douche. So me and Alice walked to Starbucks after the little incident. Matty decides to follow us and orders the same thing as me and pays for my drink."

"I thought it was a little weird how he was following me. But then he started to just talk about his life and how he thought I was cute. So I decided to give him a chance and we hit it off I guess. Our first date was at a disco, which was fun but romantic. Cause I didn't think he was a good dancer. But he was really really great" Ellie finishes.

"Hey! I find that offensive. I'm the greatest dancer. This family was born to dance" Matty tells Ellie.

"Yeah my family dances a lot too. Especially cause we're Latinos."

"Wow you fit in this family perfectly" Alec says.

"I thought you'd be like this weird girl, but I thank God he gave us you" Drew says.

"Aww, I love you guys."

"I can't belive you're leaving in 4 days" Collin says clinging onto me.

"Yeah I know, but you guys should come for my graduation. If you can make it. Depending when Collin's is."

"Well I get out of school the 29th of May and graduate the 1st of June" says Collin.

"That's grea! I get out the 28th and graduate the 6th of June."

"Great! I can come just in time for your graduation, I have to make this grand speech but yeah."

"I have to make a speech too, and I'm still working on it."

"Hey I can bring my family. My mom, my almost step dad, my 3 brothers, my 2 step brothers, Gray, Jack and Jack."

"That'll be great. I'll bring everyone here too!"

"Its gonna be great. The Jacks, Sammy, Matt and everyone from magcon are planning to have this massive graduation party. Mainly us graduates but you can join as a graduate too."

"Fuck yeah! Is there gonna be drinks?" He whispers the 2nd part.

"Of course. Wait you've drank before right?"

"Yeah, and this stays between us. But what are we gonna do about the minors."

"My friend from North Carolina is gonna bring his brother that's about Alec's age. I have tons of friends that are Jake's age. My other brothers are about Drew and Matty's age so we're all set."

"This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Told you its not that bad. By the way where's Matty and Ellie?"

"Oh Ellie told Matty about taking alone for something about a big surprise" Drew says. "By the way I totally heard what you guys were talking about and I'm definitely in."

"Oh I'll get that" he then says going downstairs. Guessing the doorbell rang.

"Hand me another slice" I tell Alec.

Alec then throws a slice at me, landing on my lap. "I said to hand it not throw it."

"I really didn't feel like getting up" he says shrugging. I roll my eyes and continue to eat my pizza.

"Collin, can you tell this kid that he doesn't live here" I hear Drews voice say.

I didn't have to look up to see who they were talking about.