21. Not Really Pregnant

"Dude what the fuck is going on here!" Johnson yells at us. We're fucked.

"I'm sorry I tried" Aaron apologizes.

"You were in this?" Gilinsky says surprised.

"Now you two" he then says mischievously.

"No Jack get away from them."

"No one of them might be the father of my sweet baby cousin."

The three of us get out of the closet and I have both Taylor and Matt cornered. "No Jack it's not what it looks like"

"Then what does it look like"

"I think you need to chill out and hear me out for a second" I say calmly.

"How the fuck you want me to calm down when you're pregnant!" he yells hitting the wall.

"No Bubba, I'm not really pregnant, it was all a joke" I explain.

"Bubba" Sammy snickers laughing a little.

"Oh shut up Bambi" Jack fires back.

"Who the hell is that?" Carter asks.

The Jacks smirk at Sam who's covering his face from blushing.

"Oh my goodness, I remember that name" I say putting a hand on my chest laughing.

"What is going on" Aaron asks. I'm pretty sure he's talking about me being 'pregnant' situation which I'm not sure about either but I really wanna avoid that subject.

"When we first introduced them to each other, Lucy thought we said Bambi instead of Sammy" Johnson explains motioning over to Sam and I. "It was so cute" he gushes.

Everyone then starts laughing uncontrollably. It then gets quiet.

I really really really hope no one brings up the prego situation.

"So now that we're done with that, we have to deal with this" Gilinsky says pointing to my stomach or should I say 'baby'.

"No no no, I'm not actually pregnant" I try to tell him. "What?" he says shocked.

"It was all our fault, we were filming a truth or dare video and we dared her to do that" Taylor explains. I step in rent oh him and Matt so the boys won't do anything to them.

Johnson then sighs in relief and collapsed on the nearest bed. "Thank you Lord Jesus" he says.

"You guys may go back to the park" they all head out giving me a kiss on the head.

"Okay now that we're done with that situation, I'm gonna have to finish this video I turn off my camera. "I really don't wanna edit so let's just keep it like that" I stop recording.

**

~ At dinner ~

"So I heard a special someone is pregnant" Nash announces as we're all eating in peace. "W H A T?!" Cam yells pretty loud.

I immediately spit my lemonade on Hayes' face. His mouth forms an 'o' shape and so does everyone else's, others are laughing at him.

Then there's Matt and Tay that are laughing at what Nash said.

"I'm sorry baby" I tell Hayes. i quickly clean up his face up. "You missed a place" he tells me looking down. Great I got it all over his pants and a little on his shirt.

"Goddammit Hayes" I groan cleaning his outfit. "Here I'm not touching your penis" I throw the rag at him giving him a kiss on the head. He just chuckles softly along with the others.

"I vote that the baby should be named Dillon" Dillon says.

"I vote that whoever the father is we should go kill him" Cam says. "I bet it's that Daniel kid isn't it" he screams.

"Cameron! He already has 2 kids what makes you think he would want one with me!" I stand up.

"Cause your a babe" he tells me more calm and in a sweet way.

"Okay where did you hear that from Nash."

"I overheard your phonecall and I immediately ran to the park where the others were" he explains, the room stays silent.

Matt and Taylor burst into laughter. "Why the hell are you laughing, this is serious" Cam yells at the two idiots still laughing.

I then join them as well. "Am I missing something?" Shawn asks.

Soon my boys, Carter and Aaron join us too. "Okay I don't see how Lucy being pregnant is funny" Shawn shouts at us which only makes us laugh harder.

"Okay what the hell is going on?" Cam slams his hands on the table standing up.

"Chill out dude" I calmly say.

"I bet you Cam's the father" Hayes says. "What makes you think that??" when did Cam and I hook up? Never.

"I always see you two come out of his room in the same clothes." "Okay and that doesn't mean anything."

"Wait when did you sleep in Cam's room?" Johnson says getting angry.

"Oh well that was in San Diego" I try to ignore the subject since I don't fully understand either.

"Well that's cause she would always end up in Daniel's room and I'm the one that always has to take care of her" Cam simply responds.

"Okay look Nash, Cam and Shawn nobody here is pregnant" I slowly say. "It was all a prank okay, and I got all on film" I explain and say that last part happy.

++

Not quite exactly sure what I'm gonna do for these next few chapters but I have something in mind.