9. Party Time

"You are staying with me, young lady" Taylor tells me. "Yes ma'am."

As we enter the house 'Gas Pedal ft. Justin Bieber' is blaring through room. "The Biebs is everywhere" Carter exclaims.

We're all inside and all the attention is on us. Not sure whether this is good or bad.

"PARTY IS HERE" I scream. Everything is still silent then they all cheer. "You're welcome" I motion at the boys. A group of familiar people come towards us & some are vlogging.

"I'm here with the fabulous Lucinda" Lohanthony puts the camera in my face. "Ah oh my god I love you so much" "No way we have so much in common" he says that makes me laugh. "I like you already you're pretty chill and hilarious if juu ask me" I make him laugh uncontrollably. "And this children is my divalicious madre" he points at me.

"Hi I'm Jack" (thats0jack) "Hey nice to meet you I'm Lucy by the way you're videos are amazing, I'm personally a fangirl myself" I say proud.

"OH MY GOD LUCY WATCHES MY VIDEOS, YOU NEED TO BE IN MY SNAPCHAT STORY" "Hey guys it's Jack and I'm here with this fabulous and she watches my videos" he says and throughout the whole time I'm laughing my ass off.

"Sam Potorff" a guy with rosy cheeks puts his hand out, I gladly shake it. "Nice too meet you and you probably already know who I am."

"Rebecca" "Alexa" "Jenn" "Andrea" "Connor" "Troye" "Ricky" "Trevor" "Kian" all these youtubers introduced themselves. "Wow I need to collab with all of you, you're all great" "Us? You're super talented!" Kian says.

**

I try to find the boys but they're no where in sight.

As I turn around two arms are on my shoulders and my immediate reaction is to swing.

"Woah" a british accent says. I know see this gorgeous-hunky guy that looks around my age.

I stare into his eyes and they're like Harry Styles' . "Dude you're eyes are amazing" "Thank you, yours are quite beautiful I may say, Oh- where's my manners" he kisses my hand which makes me blush wildly and says "Eric Sugg." (pretend he's Zoe & Joe's cousin)

"Lucille Gilinsky, it's pleasure to meet you" "Might I say you're even more stunning in person" wow this kid knows how to make me smile.

I just giggle in response.

"What brings you here" I finally say. "You might know my cousins Zoella and Joe Sugg, they invited me here. "Oh yeah I love them they're great." "Yeah they really are" he says nervously. "Lemme go get you a drink" he offers. "Oh that would be lovely."

"So I see you talking to Eric over there" Alexa fangirls.

"He's the sweetest thing ever" I gush. "Oh my god I ship it, can I be the maid of honor, oooh you know what look best on you a mermaid style dress with a sweetheart neckline-" Alexa rambles.

"ALEXA, I just met him" "Right" she says walking away.

Eric comes back with our fruit punch and accidentally spills it all over me. "I am so sorry" he tries to get rid of the huge stain by rubbing his sleeve all over my top.

"Ah-shit I ruined it even more I-" "Look Eric it's okay, calm down" I grab his hands and look at him in the eyes. "Here" he puts his jacket on me that smells freaking great. "Oh a gentleman, definitely my type" he blushes madly when I said that.

"C-can I-i get your number" he hands me his phone and I gladly put my number in it. He does the same to mine.

"You know I haven't met your cousins yet."

"Oh well I don't know, they'll most likely embarrass the shit out of me" he chuckles.

"Oh don't worry my cousin Jack does that all the time, you might know him."

"Oh yeah his vines with his friend are really good."

He then grabs my hand and leads me to his cousins.

"Zoe, Joe, this is Lucy" "Lucy, this is Zoe and Joe" he motions over to them. Both hug me in response.

"Oh Eric here won't stop talking about you, he watches all your vines and videos" Zoe budges in which makes Eric shake his head.

"Yup he's been dying to meet you, and now you're here together." I laugh at the both of them.

"I love your videos."

"Thanks" they both answer at the same time.  "She was talking to me" they both say again. "NO, she was talking to me."

They both bicker nonstop and Eric just pulls me over to the photobooth place.

"They're very lovely" I comment. "Very."

Soon it's our turn. And I love the pictures so much. Some are silly others are us trying to be serious but then laughing. But my favorite has to be the one of my kissing his cheek. I tried doing it again on the 2nd try but instead he turns his head around which makes the pictures even better since I looked pretty surprised.

"Awh I love them" "Me too" he agrees. "You keep one and I keep the other." They're the same just 2 copies.  "It's so you can remember our little date" "Oh so that's what this is" I motion to us.

"Yup" he smiles cheekily.