61: Gone Insecurities

"What's up ugly people."

"Including yourself?" Brock smirks.

"Yes including myself" I say setting down my food on the lunch table.

"No you're beautiful" Jj mumbles to himself, guessing I didn't hear him.

"Awww, thank you" I say hugging his side.

"Hey I invited Nate over to your place if that's cool with you" he says then changing the subject.

"Oh hell yeah, I miss him a lot. Kim was so upset that he hasn't visited her in like almost a week."

"Woah what happened between them?" David says.

"Well Kim really hasn't told me that much. But I think it's from all the stress and he I guess Kim being in the hospital puts a lot of pressure on him. But that's what I think."

"Hopefully they make it through. Cause they're my otp" Sammy says.

The whole table looks at him oddly.

"What? Our fans aren't the only ones that can use cool lingo" he mumbles.

"Anyways I really hope that this year turns out great and nothing in the end of the semester comes at me."

"What do you mean?" Sebastian asks. That's like his go to question.

"So basically I have bad karma at the end of the semester. Something literally always happens. Like freshman year, I got pregnant by my boyfriend with twins but I don't regret it one bit. Sophomore year, I threw up in front of the guy I liked and got rejected. Junior year, I got into a serious fight then got arrested for being caught smoking weed. So let's hope this year gets worse" I say the last sentence in a sarcastic tone.

I see his eyes widening.

"I'm not a good influence. Hopefully Grayson turns out like his dad and not like me. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend. Eh" I said shrugging it off.

"Or boys don't like me that's it" I say with stuffed food in my mouth.

In the corner of my eye I see literally all the boys lean their head left and look at me like I said something crazy.

"What" I say with my mouth still stuffed with spaghetti that I cooked in the teachers lounge.

School lunch is gross but don't ask how I got in the teachers lounge.

"You are one of the best looking girls in this town. And I'm not saying that just cause you're my cousin. And I'm just as good looking" Jack says flipping his 'long' hair. "Nah its the Gilinsky genes."

"It's definitely the Gilinsky genes" I say pointing at him.

"It's not just the Gilinsky genes. Although your mom is hot-!" Sammy starts but I then spit my water in his face on purpose.

"Okay I deserved that" he says wiping the water off with a napkin as the guys laugh violently. "But let's be real here. You're hot, not just hot but beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have you. You're smart which is a bonus plus, I think smart is hot."

My heart is literally smiling. Well it can't but if it could then it would shine as bright as the sun.

But my heart isn't the only thing smiling. My face is hurting from my smile that's from ear to ear.

"Lucy. I know you hear all the guys hear wanting to "bang" you anytime. All the girls here envy you" Mike then says.

"You don't compare to no other girl. "Like you seriously and genuinely know how to make our days. If not make us feel better and take care of us" David says.

"Oh stop it."

"No really! Who walked out of Ms.Adams class and when they found out I have the flu and took care of me the whole day!" Brock says.

"It's been almost 2 weeks that I've only known you but you're like so hardworking, smart, basically everything I guy wants in a girl" Sebastian says.

"Look im foreal when i say this. But I'm serious if I was a girl I'd go gay for you in an instant, no lie. I'd want to bang you 24/7 if I were a girl. But other than that. You're the flyest bitch up in this school. Nobody can top you. Cause just look at you girl. Beautiful, amazing, you have the whole package" Mack says as I chuckle at his stupidness.

"You're seriously the bestest friend-" Jj starts but Jack clears his throat.

"And cousin in Jacks sake but as I was saying. You're truly beautiful, gorgeous and stunning. I don't want you being insecure for something small like that-"

"Hah like your dick" I point out and everyone laughs except Jj. "I love you Jack, carry on."

"You're a mom not only to Grayson but us too. Plus Nimmy. But you have a good heart. You're just basically everything so please don't say bad things about yourself. We don't wanna hear anything about your insecurities. Cause guess what" he says.

"What?"

"We don't see them. We have no idea how you can see imperfections when all we see is beauty. Maybe your unreal for being so perfect" Jj finishes his sentence.

Oh god here comes the water-works I thought in my head as the tears come out of my eyes as hard as tried keeping them in.

"Oh shit. What did we say wrong" Jack says as I laugh in my head.

All the boys just come to me and give me a big hug.

"I love you guys so much" I say.

"We love you too" they all say.

As they all sit back down they all just stare at me.

"Did I miss something?"

"No we're just admiring you" David says.

I feel myself blush even though you probably can't tell since my face is still wet from all the crying.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so lucky to have you boys here right by my side" I say as Jj wipes the tears from my face and Brock hugs me from the other side of me.

❀ ✿ ▷

This was a bit sentimental.

But you guys should follow my friend on twitter @BEMYBABYSHAWN & @goddessjacks

But comment your favorite part or otp.