78: Baby's R Us

"I don't understand why we have to go to this" Jake groans.

"Cause its for your niece and because you love her and her parents."

"Baby's R Us?? Really Luce" Collin says.

"Shut up your just mad that you lost the damn bet" I say pushing the stroller into the store. "Hey, three of you get a shopping cart."

I see a big group of teenage boys fight for shopping carts which is very intertaining and amusing.

Mom and dad eventually found out the gender of the baby which they were both excited about. And both Mikey and Grayson are sound asleep in the stroller I am currently pushing around.

I decided after our visit at the doctors that I'd take the boys out shopping. Which they were excited about until I told them were going baby shopping instead.

Claire, dad, Matty and Ellie are home just chilling. Mom found out that the whole family dad has is staying over which she's cool with which is awesome.

"What's this Lucy!" Drew shouts.

"That's a breast pump, so when the milk comes out its in there so you can feed the baby easier but it hurts so I don't recommend that at all."

Drew just gives the pump a weird look and throws it back where it came from.

"Let's go look at clothes boys, mini Ellie needs to be smothered with lots of clothes. Oh and love."

"Lucy! Lucy! Luce, Look how cute this is, this is for mini Jack and this is for mini Lucy" Johnson says lifting up a cute pink dress and a red looking flannel that looks like Johnson's.

"That is adorable, but it's not happening any time soon. Wait like 7 years max of having children."

"We'll see about that" he whispers in my ear going to the other direction.

"What does blondie got you blushing about" Drew says popping out of nowhere.

"Things" I say looking the other way.

"Mommy likes Jj" Grayson says.

"Grayson! I thought you were asleep!!"

Drew laughs at me.

"I was but then I woke up and now I'm here" Grayson says fully awake now.

"Your child is very smart you know" Drew says parking his shopping cart next to my stroller.

"Yeah, Daniel and I made him like that. Oh god how I miss him" I whisper the second part.

"Is Mr. Jack Johnson trying to. Wait are you crying?? Why're you crying. Oh my god" Drew freaks hugging me.

Did he say I'm crying?? I never even noticed that I was.
Well you look at that! I am crying.

"I just miss him, and I don't know what to do. Cause he's been here with me since I was young and I don't know" I cry into Drews chest.

"Tell me how you feel about Jack, baby sis."

"I like him but I don't know why my brain goes back to thinking about Daniel. I want things to work with Jack but slowly. I don't know anything anymore!"

"I'm gonna tell you that it's okay to not be over Daniel. Cause I understand that you lost him through a way nobody wants to loose someone. You should move on at your own pace. I think Jack is a nice guy and he'll understand."

"I don't want Grayson to see me like this" I sigh. "But thanks for this Drew. You truly are the best."

"You don't have to worry about Grayson. Gilinsky and Collin took the kids. Let's go get frozen yogurt."