29. Lee?

"Okay 2 out of 13 we can do this" Hayesiboo says pumped up.

"13!! oh my goodness"

"To you remember anything about yourself?" Ar asks me.

"Yeah, I am 19 years old, I'm Australian,Canadian, Italian, Mexican and British" I smile at him.

"You're halfway there" "You're 17 not 19, about to be 18 on February 25th. You're not British, Australian, or Canadian but you're also part white" Hayes tells me.

"Coolness."

"Do you remember anything about your family or friends?" Aaron asks again.

"Um i have 3 brothers i think? I have a single mother" "I remember another friend I believe his name is Lee?" I say the last part confused.

"MATT!" both Ar and Hayes say at the same time.

Some guy with brown-blonde hair all of a sudden picks me up and gives me a big hug.

"I'm guessing that you are Lee" i awkwardly say hugging back.

I look at the other boys.

The one that got kicked out of the hospital and the blonde one i was comforting burst into tears.

"It's Matt actually but I'm your bestfriend here at Magcon" he says putting me down.

"How about each of you tell me about yourselves and I can I try to guess your names" I say sitting on the bed.

Everyone follows me and sits as well.

**

Y'all should check out my newest book it's called Best Friends.

or don't it's totally your choice