5. Karaoke

I hit the snooze button on my alarm & do my daily routine. I shower then change into a black crop top kind of shirt with white flowers, a black flowy skirt, long matching grey socks & some nice black & white heels.

I decided to go to this karaoke place. But not just any karaoke place, our karaoke place. It's called Pepe's, both of the Jacks families & mine would always go there whenever they came to visit us. We know everyone that works there so it's all good. But it's not just a/any karaoke place, it has like a bar, mexican food & a dance floor.

I love that place so much, I use to sing & dance there A LOT.

But I lived here before I moved to Nebraska. Jack's family would visit us all the time. And this one time they brought Jack Johnson & his fam along with them but at first I didn't necessarily like him. Mainly cause I thought he was 'taking Jack away from me'.

Memories were coming back to me which made me smile like an idiot.

I make another set of notes & put them on each of the boys' doors. Luckly I still remember where it's at and in no time I arrive. I wonder if anyone remembers me? I look around the old place & nothing has changed. I see Pepe still has the family portrait we gave him a couple of years ago. "PEPE" I yell at him as soon as I spot him.

"LUCINDA?" he says confusingly & shocked at the same time. "Hola Pepe como has estado" (Hi Pepe, how you been) "Eres tu Lucinda?" (Is that you Lucinda) "Yea why don't you believe me "Ah its been a while, everyone missed you he says as he pulls me into a hug. "Really?, where's Martha & the twins" "Lucindaaa" I hear various voices from behind. "Martha, Michael, Alex, I missed you guys" I hug em all. "Where's your parents?" Martha asks. "They're back home, I'm here with some friends" "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend now" "No but Jack & Jack are here" "Why didn't you bring them with you" "Pues se quedaron dormidos" (They were sleeping) "I'm here bc there's this event called Magcon, all my 'famous' friends are here, those that sing, sing for the fans obviously & I'm one of them" "You should sing for us on stage" Alex says.

"I am actually pero I wanted to say hi to you guys first" "Which song you gonna sing" I cut him off & head on stage. As I grab the mic this shiny spotlight is in my face. I take a look at the crowd & most are either drunk mexican men, teenagers, women in their 30s through 60s or small children.

"Hola como estan todos, les voy a cantar una cancion que se llama 'Tu Solo Tu' por Selena."  (Hi how's everyone, I'm gonna sing you guys called 'Tu solo tu' by Selena.

(Search it on YouTube)

"Eres causa de todo mi llanto, de mi desencanto y de decesperacion" I sang as I finished the song. The crowd cheered 'Otra, otra, otra, otra' so I decided to sing 3 more songs. I chose El Columpio - Los Huracanes del Norte, Hermoso Cariño - Vicente Fernandez & No Me Queda Mas - Selena. After I was done singing I decided to go back so said goodbye to everyone. Luckily I didn't have to say bye to everyone, I gave Marta, Pepe & the twins tickets to today's Magcon then said bye to them :( .

**

As I went up to my room I instead decided to go to Chris' & go hang out with him for a bit.

I softly knock on the door, wait for an answer. The door swings open revealing a cheeky Chris. "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asks more like a question. "I just came to visit you before Magcon" "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that, it's cau-" "How about I show you instead."

"Ok?" I say confused & enter the room. I see a cute boy with 2 kids in his arms laying on the bed. "Lucy this is Daniel" he motions to him. "And these two are Daniella & Diego." "Mommy?" Diego says kinda confused. "No mijo, that's not mommy" Daniel says to him.

Both remind me of two other kiddos.

"Hi" I politely respond. "So you've been babysitting?" "Yup" he says popping the p. "Oh i completely understand that. So are you guys excited for tonight?" I try to change the subject.

The twins just clap & nod their heads fast which makes me chuckle.

"Well um you know if you ever need anyone to babysit for you I'm here" I tell Daniel. "Thanks I appreciate it" he tells me not making eye contact.

"Well I gotta get the boys up" "Noo" the little ones whine. I give each of them a hug & tell them "Don't worry you'll see me later." "Bye guys, it was nice meeting you three." "Bye Lucy" they all say in unison.

**

Since the boys were all sleeping peacefully I grabbed a pot & a wooden spoon from the kitchen to wake all of em up. First I went to my room of course, "WAKE UP GUYS" I yelled & kept hitting the spoon on the pot.

After I went to every room the boys all in their pjs meet me downstairs in the lobby. "Morning everyone" I say in a happy voice to annoy the hell out of them. They all groan responding to me. "Why are we up so early" Jc complains. "Yeah & why are you so happy around this time" Brent says this time. "Early? Sweetheart It's almost 11:55 a.m & for you Mister Brent Rivera is because I went to visit some family of mine then I went to my friend Chris' room." "Who the hell is Chris?" Jj asks with a hint of jealousy showing. "A friend of mine that I met the other day" "You jealous Jack?"

Everyone just laughs & teases him. "But why are you this happy?" Matt asks nicer than the rest. "That's cause I went to this place that I used to go to all the time & it brings back so many memories"

"Pepe's" Both Jacks say in unison.

--------------------------------------

i finally updated!! I know this chapter sucks but I promise I'll try to make the next one better. But next chapter is Magcon.

Tell me what you think so far & what should I do to make this story better.