60: Sebastian, Meet Omaha

(yes this is Sebastian. )

"So how was Kim yesterday" Brock asks as we're all spread out on the ground.

"Well she went through a rollercoaster of emotions. So that's still the same."

"She started off yelling at me and then we ended up making up."

"Making out?" David says widening his eyes.

"Making up. You dumb fuck, open your ears."

From a far I see a little wild Sebastian roaming around the courtyard.

"I'll be back guys" I say getting up, making my way over to the fellow Canadian looking lost as ever.

"Hi Sebastian."

"Oh hey. What's up."

"Nothing much. I was just with my friends over there and I saw you looking lonely. Do you wanna maybe hang out with us."

"Um I don't know."

"Three of my friends happen to know Shawn too" I say nudging his side.

"Oh, okay" he says finally giving in.

"Yay, c'mon they're gonna love you" I say dragging him to my friends.

"Guys this is Sebastian Bach. He's new here. Sebastian that's David, Jack, Brock, Sammy, Mack, Jack and Mike."

"Oh yeah there's two Jacks. Blondie is Johnson also known as my best friend. And Gilinsky is my cousin."

"Sebastian happens to know Shawn too guys, he's from Canada."

"That's cool man. You'll fit in with us just fine then" my cousin speaks up.

"Oh hey you guys are in my chemistry class" Sebastian says to Mack, David, Sammy and Mike.

"Yeah we all have the same lunch so it's all good."

"Lemme see your schedule again."

"I have you 3rd Ms.Allens Math, 4th Music with Mr.Dominguez and Mrs.Cruz, 5th world history with Ms.Jackson and 7th Gym with Coach Williams, Coach Forrest and Coach Jones" I say as I read off the paper.

"I got you 1st, 2nd and 7th" Mack says. And you could hear the rest say "same."

"Hey guys. A little birdy told me that in two weeks we're gonna talk about sex, sex diseases and that we're gonna pair up and take care of a baby doll."

"What! Stop lying" Mike says in disbelief.

"As long as I don't get set up with Melinda" Gilinsky says shivering as we do as well. Then there's a confused Sebastian.

"Melinda is this really creepy, stalkerish girl in our grade" Johnson explains.

"Oh and they might put some of us with someone the same sex as us. So there's gonna be gay couples. It resembles gay couples in the real world."

"Okay look I don't have anything against gays but i really don't wanna be paired up with a guy. Or at least with someone like John" Sammy says.

"Well let's hope none of us get Karla or Olivia."

"What do you have against them?" Brock says.

"Since they live a block away from me. One time I saw them in Karla's backyard and they had baby dolls on rockets with tampons and pads attached."

Everyones face looks disgusted.

"The worst part is that they were used already."

That's when everyone looses it and pretends to throw up.