53: Family Reunion

"Matt stop chasing around Shawn!."

"Taylor put that vase down!."

"Jack get Hayes down from the fridge!."

"Aaron please stop hitting Jacob!."

"Jj go get my kid!."

"Sammy can you get me the aspirin, I really need it."

I yell at almost everyone who is messing around.

"Cameron don't you dare put that in Nash's hair" I say pointing at him, his smile drops immediately.

"I'm done with you all" I say walking upstairs to check on my little joy of happiness.

I open the door a little to see how Jj's doing with him.

Grayson cries as Jack quickly rushes over to him.

"It's okay I'm here bud" Jj says rocking Grayson around in his arms.

"Mommy's gonna be here soon, don't worry" he coos at the young infant.

Grayson's crying then slowly stops.

"I'm always gonna be here for you. No matter what happens between mommy and I. Just so you know I'll always take care of you both. In sickness and in health."

What a sweetheart he is. Although it sounded like he was saying some wedding vows.

"Mommy loves you" Grayson tells him.

"I bet she does" he mumbled.

"She always talks about you" Gg says in a whisper like voice.

For a child his age, he's really smart.

"Really? What does she say about me" he says in a happy but surprised way.

"She says that you're a nice guy. She used to say that one day you'd be her boyfriend. And that she loves you a lot" Gray says.

I will admit that I did used to have a huge crush on Jack. We were unbreakable. But I stopped liking him since I realized one day that I'd never had a chance.

"Well if she would've said so. I'd say yes to be her boyfriend."

My eyes widen at the sound of him saying that.

"But too bad. It was back then. So I'm good."

Yup there it went.

"Promise you won't tell anyone. Especially your mom" he seriously said.

"Promise" G said nodding.

Knocking softly on the door I open it.

Jack turns around with Grayson still in his arms.

"How are you two. Did the boys downstairs wake you up hun" I ask Grays.

He nods in response.

"Aww my poor little baby" I say hugging Jack and him from behind.

"What were you guys talking about" I say, messing around with them a bit.

"Why? What did you hear!!?" Jack says before I say anything else.

"Nothing. Is there something I should know" I say raising an eyebrow at him.

"No" both say in unison.

"Okay?" I oddly say as if I weren't to know what happened.

"So you still thinking about going to Stanford?" Jack says putting Gray down.

"Um I don't know anymore to be real honest" I say sitting down on the ground.

"Why's that?" he says sitting down with me as well.