48: Bonfire

"Baby wake up" I hear Hayes' sweet voice say shaking me.

"What is it hun"

"I want you and I to have a nice swim together" he says making his voice high.

"Okay. Only cause I love you" I say as we make our way to the water.

"So what really happened"

"So you didn't wanna swim with me?"

"No of course I wanted to baby"

"But I just feel something sketchy going on. Well not sketchy but you know like something happened ya know"

"Well he's not into me that's for sure"

"What! How can someone not like you you're beautiful!" He yells in disbelief.

"He just doesn't roll my way" I say holding back my laugh.

He just looks at me confused.

"He's gay Hayes. But don't tell anyone else plus he's really nice and cool. He also might have a crush on couple of our friends. And, and he lives in omaha"

"Oh okay. I didn't know. But I was trying to protect my lady you know. Even from boys that are not straight."

I laugh at his stupidness.

"No I'd never cheat on you baby"

"Mmhhmm. That's not what you said whenever you were checking out Cam" he said turning around.

"No I promise that I only love you" I say pulling him towards me.

"No" he says getting out of the water.

"Baby come back to me. In my heart I still believe we were meant to be" I sing literally crawling out of the water.

He shakes still no.

"How about now" I say giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Okay" he says putting his arm around my waist.

"I am so tired" I say laying back down on my towel. Hayes grabs his and puts it next to mine, laying down with me.

"You're so cute" I say pinching his pale little cheeks.

"I've been told."

"Show off" I joke.

"But you love this show off."

"I do" I truthfully say.

"You what I've always wanted to do. Make a bonfire and have the ones I love most surrounded all around it. And maybe even watch the sunset" he passionately says looking at the sun then me.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard you and any other guy say" I saw in awe.

"Well unlike most men or guys, I show my emotions and don't hide them" he proudly says.

"Well I need to find myself a man like that" I say sitting up criss cross apple sauce.

"You have me" he says smiling idioticly.

"Yeah. Hey do you wanna make a bonfire?" Wait where are the guys?"

"Yes on the bonfire. The guys went to go get surfing lessons from a hot chick as they said."

"That's funny. They're gonna try and make me jealous" I say fake laughing.

"You see I'd never do that" he says shaking his head sweeping his hair to the side.

"Yeah I kn-" I start to say but get cut off my Nash.

"Lucy meet Jessica" Nash says introducing us to each other. "Oh and that's my little brother Hayes"