7. Rumors

I feel my phone vibrate various times so I check it & see a bunch of twitter notifications. As I scroll down my screen all I see are pictures of me Danny, Daniela & Diego with the caption 'The whore  got over him so quick, she's moved on, she has a new family too' & so on.

I notice that there's tears running down my face & quickly wipe them so nobody would see me. "Hey is everything okay?" Danny asks me, I just nod in agreement. "No you're not" he tells me as he gets closer to me to pick me up & we run to the exit.

"HEY STOP HIM" Jc yells, I'm assuming at us. Security try to take me away from Danny but I yell "HE'S WITH ME, HE'S WITH ME."

They leave like nothing happened so he takes me to his room, lays me down on his bed the locks the door.

I shiver a little since all this crying was making me sick & cold. "Here you go" Danny says as he gets a blanket & puts it on the both of us. He's hugging me really tight & his head is nuzzled on the crook of my neck but I'm still sobbing. He takes out his phone & calls Chris. "Hey man sorry I had to leave you with the kids, Lucy had a emotional - mental breakdown so can you take out them out to like a park or something" "Yeah thanks." he said hanging up. 

"Why are you being so nice to me" "Cause I can see that somethings really bothering you, you can see worry & fear in your eyes"

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear. "No problem" he says & his voice sounds like it's cracking & about to cry. "Are you okay?" "No, not really" "Do you wanna talk about it" I say turning around so I'm facing him. "Not now" he tells me looking in my eyes. As our eyes meet I feel little elephants running & stomping around my stomach.

His beautiful blue eyes are sparkling. I can't believe I haven't noticed them. Reminds me of Luke Hemmings

"You're eyes are so beautiful" I blurt out by mistake.

"So are yours" he responds.

I feel my eyes get heavy so I decide to get some rest. "Thank you for everything" I tell him kissing his cheek.

**

* Cameron's P.O.V *

"Yo where's Lucy" I ask Jc. "I think she left with some guy."

"AND YOU LET HIM?" I scream at him.

"Dude what's your problem?"

"NO what's your problem, Jack is gonna be so pissed at you but not only him, me too"

"Calm down man we'll find her"

"Yeah we are, HEY wait that's the guy she was talking to earlier" I point out at a guy with 2 kids so I run up to him.

"Hey man my name's Cameron" "Yeah I know you Lucy's been talking about you"

"Really?? Anyways have you seen her?" I'm surprised she talks about me.

"Yeah man she left with my cousin since she's been crying"

"Oh & are these your kids?"

"No they're my cousins"

"Cool can you please please please take me to her" I practically beg.

He nods so I follow him to his room I'm assuming he's taking me. "Do you mind carrying her" he looks at a sweet little girl.

"Yeah for sure man, what's her name?"

"This is Daniela" he says handing her to me & giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You must really care about Lucy huh" he tells me as he opens the door so I just nod.

As I burst in through the door I set carefully a sleeping Dani on the other bed. I turn around and I see Lucy cuddling with some guy.

"Hey thanks for taking care of her" I tell the guy shaking him. "No problem man."

I grab Lucy carefully & before I leave I say "I appreciate what you did."

As we soon reach my room I put her under the sheets of my bed. And I decide to go back downstairs.

"She's back in my room" I tell Jc.

"Cool, Magcon is over anyways" I just ignore him & walk up to the rest of the boys. "Where have you been" Johnson asks.

"I have been trying to get Lucy" "What does that mean?" "Earlier she was crying & she was with this guy & others so he brought her to his room then I went up to his cousin he lead me to his room & she's in my bed at the moment."

"What? Why didn't anyone tell me" "I didn't want you to worry, besides didn't you say to protect her" "Yeah okay but don't tell Jack."

**