44: Homemade breakfast

The suns beaming rays wakes me up making me not able to sleep again. As I look around my room I realize that I am actually home and I wasn't dreaming the whole time.

I look to my left to see Hayes cuddled up to the blankets, me wondering how he got here but I don't question it since he looks really tired but is peacefully asleep.

After my shower I change into my forever 21 jeans that make my butt look nice with a lace withe crop top and my white converse. Since I don't really wanna do anything special to my hair I put it up to a cute top knot bun and add a lacy white headband.

Quietly I close the door trying not to wake up Hayes, running downstairs.

Walking to the kitchen I check the fridge for food and seeing I have enough for breakfast.

The clock says 8:57. Me surprised of the time I've waked up at since I don't normally wake up at the crack of dawn.

**

As I finish cooking all the food for the boys I set it all on several plates. Pancakes on two plates, eggs and waffles as well. And of course we cannot forget every man's favorite, bacon. and mines.

Going to get cups, I pour juice in all of them while dancing to Enrique Iglesias' Bailando.

"Nice dance moves" I hear Taylor say frightening me causing me to almost spill the orange juice. "By the way what are they saying?" he says confusingly.

"Hey you almost made me spill the oj on you guy's breakfast"

"It looks good" he says making his eyes light up.

"Well honey you're in luck. It's all ready and just for you. Well technically not just you but you know what I mean" I say grabbing the plates of food and setting them on the table.

Just making two trips in stead of four since I'm really eager to eat.

"Wow how did you do that" Taylor surprisingly says.

"Honey I've worked in plenty of restaurants and I've picked up a few tricks and tips"

"Dang that must know that you know what you're doing" he says again impressed.

"She sure does" Sam's voice says from behind me.

"Good morning to you too" I say sarcastically.

"For goodness sake put on a shirt for once!"

"You know you never get tired of seeing all of this" he says motioning to himself.

"Oooh what smells good" a shirtless Cam says coming downstairs with the rest of the guys. some also shirtless as well.

"Does anyone wear a shirt in this house" I say face palming my forehead.

"What's shaking bacon" Hayes says finally waking up giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you slept good"

I see all the boys ready to eat at the table.

"Bring in the plates Lucy!" Gilinsky yells from the dining room.

"Hold on!" I yell getting a huge set of plates.

As I wobble over to the table I try not dropping the plates.

"Yeah don't worry I got this" I sarcastically say to them all.

I hand everyone a plate and they all soon start digging in to their food barely leaving me any.

The last seat of course is the head of the table which is mine so I sit there having Aaron at my left and Matt on my right.

We all eat our food happily.

"I'm glad you slept well Hayes" I say slicing my pancakes into small pieces.

"I did actually" he says with a mouth full of food.

"Last time I checked you weren't sleeping with me or in my bed"

"Cameron was taking up all the space and kept on snoring. Plus your bed was so much more comfortable"

"So he gets to sleep in your bed but I can't" Matt says grumpy like.

"Yeah I second that" Nash says. "But that's none of my business" he then says sipping his orange juice.

"It's not like I knew" I say continuing eating.

"I'm just gonna act like I didn't hear that" Nash sassily says.

"Yeah I'm glad y'all are enjoying the food I made"

"Thanks babay" Johnson says kissing my cheek then putting the dishes in the sink.

"Your welcome corazon"

"Ooh call me spanish names" Carter sexually says.

"Okay mi pendejo" I say giving him a kissy face.

"Hot" he says.

Jack, Jack and Sam just start laughing hysterically,  I'm guessing it's what I had said to Carter.

"Hey you know what that means right?" Jj says trying to stop laughing.

"Bro she just called you an idiot" Gilinsky tells him shaking his head.

"Aww man" Carter bummingly says.

"I'm kidding, you know I am. I love you Carter"

"Love you too" he says unsure and unwilling.

"Are you guys done eating?" I ask standing up to put my dishes in the sink.

"I am" Cam says putting his stuff away giving me a kiss on the cheek saying "Thanks babe."

The other boys follow along and do the same as Cam and Jj.

"Lucy, you have some comfortable ass beds. Like no joke, I slept so good last night" Nash says which makes me laugh.

"Well you guys haven't seen the best room in the house yet. It's like one of my favorites"

"Buuutt no one's allowed in there" I shrug.

"But I love that room" Sammy says pouting, fake crying.

"Ah yes. The ol' mighty love room" Jack says in a weird accent.

"I'm still tired guys. Ima head up to my room, Hayes sweetheart you can come to but as long as you don't snore again" I say sleeping like.

"Okay" Hayes peps up following me upstairs.

--

I'm alive everyone I'll try updating more often since, no social life here has nothing interesting going in in her life.