31. Progress

"So how did remember all of them?" Hayes asks me seriously.

"I don't know I just got flashbacks and I guess I remembered"

"So you do know" he jokes.

Hayes grabs a boy that looks like an older version of him.

"How do you not remember my brother, you told me you thought how he was cute and he was dreamy, how beautiful his eyes are" Hayes tries to imitate me.

"I said those things?!" I shout at him confusingly.

He nods happily.

"Right right um um" I try to say something.

                 *Flashback*

"Yo Nash are you gonna get in the water or are ya keep on staring at Lucy" Cam splashes and says to Nash which makes all the guys laugh.

"Join us Nash" I say making eye contact with him making him blush a little.

               *End of Flashback*

I snap back into reality and burst out laughing.

Hayes, Nash and the other boys look at me crazy while I'm still laughing not being able to control myself.

"Oh my goodness you're Nash" I say still laughing going to him for a hug which he gladly receives.

"10 out of 13!" Hayes yells again.

**

I hope y'all are enjoying this book. I might delete it actually. Tell me what you think about this book.

Oh and check out my newest book called 'Best Friends ☆'